• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sergio318is View Post
    do you have any spare blanks messed one up
    Samesies...I am in need of one new blank too :(

Comment

Originally posted by 86 325e View Post
      Would these work for e28's?
      Yes. I have one installed on my 524td. Only difference in the wire colors for the lights.

tomorrow I will be wiring up lights. I know we can wire them up to head lights. my question is can we get taillights also to flash also? and with hids in headlights isn't that risk of burning out ballast with flashing them.

and other question is with stock alarm when I activated it and opened door without turning alarm off, the alarm would start beeping. and also beeps once for lock twice for unlock anyway of integrating that to this kit.

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk
      The wires colors listed on the instructions are for the parking lights. Not the headlights. So if you follow the directions it will illuminate front and rear.

I will be offering kits with a full alarm system. First batch will have e46 style keys and should be in within the next couple of weeks.

do you have any spare blanks messed one up

Sent from my iPhone 4s using Tapatalk

I have some spare blanks. Cost will be $4 shipped.
      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com
      My euro 316 project Transaction Feedback

Comment

Back in stock yet??

Comment

Hi i installed it and everything works but, i have to be no more than 1 foot away for it to unlock, lock. I have to aim the controller right over the front air vents for it to work. What could be wrong?

Comment

Change out the battery. It's probably a 2032 battery.
            My Build Thread Here (E30) ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=240528
            And Here (2002tii) ---> http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...35#post3173435

Comment

the battery in the big unit or in the controller with the buttons?

Comment

Is it the same with both remotes?
                Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                  Is it the same with both remotes?
                  ill get back to you on that

Comment

I know I've asked this a few times, as have others, but are these back in stock? Maybe you missed it with all of the other questions in this thread. I'm ready to send moneyz.

Comment

Click checkout. They are in stock. You should've read the first post.

BUY MY WHEELS! BBS E50s!!
                      http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=275407

Originally posted by Lurker27
                      Any man will tell you being blown is better than being stroked.

Comment

They are not in stock. If you click the buy now you will not see any charges on your credit card.

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Just for the sake of curiosity, will the chip in our flip fobs be interchangeable with the new, e46 style key fobs?

Comment

Its a different circuit board. The remotes operate withing the same frequency range. There is a momentary button for the learn unction inside the unit. I'll ask the manufacturer about the code learning procedure. Are you looking to upgrade to a full alarm but keep the flip keys?

www.gecoils.com

Comment

Did Winston end up ordering the rest? He was supposed to group buy for a group of us in BC. Just curious as I havent heard from him in a few days.

Comment

Originally posted by einstein57 View Post
                                Its a different circuit board. The remotes operate withing the same frequency range. There is a momentary button for the learn unction inside the unit. I'll ask the manufacturer about the code learning procedure. Are you looking to upgrade to a full alarm but keep the flip keys?
                                Hmm I might want to do this, but IDK if I want the flip key or the other style you mentioned.

At the moment i don't care, an alarm with keyless wounds good either way.

jou ma se poes in 'n fishpaste jar.
                                ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Transaction Feedback

Comment

Working...
                                X