Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • 88Sedan
    replied
    I would be interested in the quieter one as well, and what is the group sale price we are expecting?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC Baur MD
    replied
    Interested

    Leave a comment:


  • AmosCake
    replied
    Originally posted by hotbascosauce
    Things are in motion!

    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30
    3. hotbascosauce - 318is
    4. jrobie79
    5. KyleHugo
    6. TC Baur MD
    7. Alberthype
    8. BadDays
    9. RyansE30
    10. Amoscake - 318is
    meant to quote you hahhaa I’m IN!!
    318is
    Last edited by AmosCake; 02-07-2026, 11:40 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • OldDogNewE30
    replied
    Take my money!

    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30 - 325i “Cabi” dual wall tips
    3. hotbascosauce - 318is
    4. jrobie79
    5. KyleHugo
    6. TC Baur MD
    7. Alberthype
    8. BadDays
    9. RyansE30
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • hotbascosauce
    replied
    Things are in motion!

    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30
    3. hotbascosauce - 318is
    4. jrobie79
    5. KyleHugo
    6. TC Baur MD
    7. Alberthype
    8. BadDays
    9. RyansE30
    10.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Stan: On it.

    below is a preliminary list of those interested. This thread goes back a while so please confirm if you are or are not interested and mention if 325 or 318.

    If you want on (or off) the list, copy, paste, and edit the list in a new post.

    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30
    3. hotbascosauce
    4. jrobie79
    5. KyleHugo
    6. TC Baur MD
    7. Alberthype
    8. BadDays
    9. RyansE30
    10.

    pavelgram,Kwon0569, sjmorris1: not sure if you guys are still interested. It was back in late 2024 when you posted in this thread lol.

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by hotbascosauce
    Should we proactively get a list started so we can get to 10 buyers confirmed once Scott at Stromung is ready to produce?
    Great idea! Would you scroll back and put all those interested on a list? He needs to know 325 or 318

    Leave a comment:


  • hotbascosauce
    replied
    Should we proactively get a list started so we can get to 10 buyers confirmed once Scott at Stromung is ready to produce?

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by jrobie79
    wonder if they would sell just the muffler with the pieces welded on so it fits the stock e30 hangers. I'm going 24v turbo, and the plan was to just hack up my OG group buy exhaust to work with the new engine, but I would rather just a brand new muffler instead of doing that
    MAybe

    Leave a comment:


  • jrobie79
    replied
    wonder if they would sell just the muffler with the pieces welded on so it fits the stock e30 hangers. I'm going 24v turbo, and the plan was to just hack up my OG group buy exhaust to work with the new engine, but I would rather just a brand new muffler instead of doing that

    Leave a comment:


  • OldDogNewE30
    replied
    I’m IN on the “quieter Stromung SS cat-back system for the E30 cabriolet” dual wall exhaust tips for my 325i!
    What’s the next step?

    I replaced the rusted stock muffler with the IE cat-back (as seen on eBay ; )) which has great flow and NO DRONE, but my little inline 6 has lost some of it’s “German accent”.

    I'm hoping the new Stromung design will be “just right.”

    (OO=[][]=OO)

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    [QUOTE=Zzyzx85;

    edit: I submitted an "order request" yesterday evening to Stromung and mentioned R3V. I have not heard back so I'm guessing they're waiting for someone to say the GB is official.[/QUOTE]

    Scott has yet to complete the prototype "quieter" system.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    I'm glad my swap progress has been slow so I can be patient with this lol.

    edit: I submitted an "order request" yesterday evening to Stromung and mentioned R3V. I have not heard back so I'm guessing they're waiting for someone to say the GB is official.
    Last edited by Zzyzx85; 01-14-2026, 11:14 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • AmosCake
    replied
    LETS GOOOOOO. Stan the GOAT!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    I spoke with Scott at Stromung and he has been very busy but tells me he wants to move forward now.

    More news to come.

    Leave a comment:

Working...