Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by 88Sedan
    Once I hear about pricing I will update ya'll on my buy/not-buy...but probably it's a yes.



    If possible can you ask for details on the new quieter design? Mainly I am wondering if it sacrafices flow (aka how did they quiet it down).
    Scot was telling me it will be a redesign of the muffler itself and should not impact performance.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30 - 325i “Cabi” dual wall tips
    3. hotbascosauce - 318is
    4. KyleHugo -325i
    5. TC Baur MD - 325i
    6. AmosCake - 318is
    7. Alberthype - 325i angled double walled
    8. siggy - 325i "quieter"
    9. afterafx - 325i - pending pricing info
    10. 88Sedan - pending pricing info
    11. jrobie79 - pending muffler only
    12. RyansE30
    13. Kyle90 - 318is
    Last edited by Zzyzx85; 02-12-2026, 05:25 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by afterafx
    Did I get skipped, I'm interested unless there's only 10 spots.

    Edit. I misread that part, my apologies. If a spot opens up, let me know, thanks!
    My bad. I did skip you lol. I don't think there's a max limit, only a minimum for discount amounts. The more the merrier (and better the discount!)

    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30 - 325i “Cabi” dual wall tips
    3. hotbascosauce - 318is
    4. KyleHugo -325i
    5. TC Baur MD - 325i
    6. AmosCake - 318is
    7. Alberthype - 325i angled double walled
    8. afterafx - 325i - pending pricing info
    9. 88Sedan - pending pricing info
    10. jrobie79 - pending muffler only
    11. RyansE30​

    Leave a comment:


  • afterafx
    replied
    Did I get skipped, I'm interested unless there's only 10 spots.

    Edit. I misread that part, my apologies. If a spot opens up, let me know, thanks!
    Last edited by afterafx; 02-11-2026, 03:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Evening list update:

    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30 - 325i “Cabi” dual wall tips
    3. hotbascosauce - 318is
    4. KyleHugo -325i
    5. TC Baur MD - 325i
    6. AmosCake - 318is
    7. Alberthype - 325i angled double walled
    8. 88Sedan - pending pricing info
    9. jrobie79 - pending muffler only​
    10. RyansE30​

    Leave a comment:


  • Alberthype
    replied
    I’m interested in the 325i angled double walled exhaust. The works

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Sedan
    replied
    Once I hear about pricing I will update ya'll on my buy/not-buy...but probably it's a yes.

    Originally posted by Stan

    Definitely not overstepping. I plan to speak with Scott today (2/10/26). This is a team effort.
    If possible can you ask for details on the new quieter design? Mainly I am wondering if it sacrafices flow (aka how did they quiet it down).

    Leave a comment:


  • BadDays
    replied
    Amazing to see but I already bought my exhaust from scott back in November of 2025! Please give my position to someone else who can help in the efforts of this thread! Thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by Zzyzx85
    I got a few responses on FB and pricing came up most of the time. Hopefully I'm not overstepping Stan but I went ahead and sent an email to Stromung (Scott) to ask about pricing.
    Definitely not overstepping. I plan to speak with Scott today (2/10/26). This is a team effort.

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    I got a few responses on FB and pricing came up most of the time. Hopefully I'm not overstepping Stan but I went ahead and sent an email to Stromung (Scott) to ask about pricing.

    Leave a comment:


  • afterafx
    replied
    I'm interested for a 325i. Pricing would be great, I know it's pending!

    Leave a comment:


  • TC Baur MD
    replied
    325is

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by TC Baur MD
    Interested
    What model do you need?


    Pretty good progress so far.

    List so far:
    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30 - 325i “Cabi” dual wall tips
    3. hotbascosauce - 318is
    4. jrobie79 - pending muffler only
    5. KyleHugo -325i
    6. TC Baur MD - 325i
    7. Alberthype
    8. BadDays
    9. RyansE30
    10. AmosCake - 318is
    11. 88Sedan - pending pricing info?

    I've also posted a link to this thread on a few FB groups.
    Last edited by Zzyzx85; 02-09-2026, 10:06 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • KyleHugo
    replied
    1. Zzyzx85 - 325i
    2. OldDogNewE30 - 325i “Cabi” dual wall tips
    3. hotbascosauce - 318is
    4. jrobie79
    5. KyleHugo -325i
    6. TC Baur MD
    7. Alberthype
    8. BadDays
    9. RyansE30
    10.

    I'm in

    Leave a comment:


  • jrobie79
    replied
    I'm interested in the muffler only, with a 3" inlet. I'll reach out to strommung and see if that configuration can be part of the group buy

    Leave a comment:

Working...