Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• dchunggg
    replied
    I called today but went to VM. VM was full. Maybe I'll reach out after Thanksgiving week to not pester Scott too much

Leave a comment:

• Mike36
    replied
    Waiting patiently...

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Based on prior experience, he gets back to you when your system is nearly ready to go.
    I know he wants to sell them.
    I know, I was excited to receive mine and pestered him....

Leave a comment:

• dchunggg
    replied
    Originally posted by pj29 View Post
    Anyone get an invoice, or are you just paying by PayPal to the email that Scott replied with? I haven't paid yet, because I figured I would get a bill to PayPal and pay it then.
    I haven't gotten one either so I'm still waiting to pay. I think they were supposed to start production this week? I was going to call them tomorrow to see what next steps are. If I am able to get in contact with him, I'll post on this thread.

Leave a comment:

• pj29
    replied
    Anyone get an invoice, or are you just paying by PayPal to the email that Scott replied with? I haven't paid yet, because I figured I would get a bill to PayPal and pay it then.

Leave a comment:

• pj29
    replied
    Same here, Scott contacted me and said I could pay by PayPal. Not sure if he will generate an invoice or if I just pay using the email he contacted me on.

Leave a comment:

• 89is
    replied
    Scott sent an email, materials are in and they will be running the group buy parts next week. He will take Paypal for payment.

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    Originally posted by dchunggg View Post
    Has anyone received word from Scott yet regarding ordering and payment?
    Try calling his cell phone (listed in this thread somewhere) or go to Stromung website and use that number.
    He will eventually get back to you.

Leave a comment:

• dchunggg
    replied
    Has anyone received word from Scott yet regarding ordering and payment?

Leave a comment:

• dchunggg
    replied
    I've ordered as well!

Leave a comment:

• Stan
    replied
    He will not usually respond until he has a question or is setting up delivery and needs payment. I get the impression that there are not a lot of people in that shop.

Leave a comment:

• 808ETA
    replied
    He never responded to my emails however when I called him on the phone he said that he received my email.

Leave a comment:

• JehTehsus
    replied
    I have also placed an order, but haven't heard anything

Leave a comment:

• pj29
    replied
    I ordered, but didn't hear back.

Leave a comment:

• 89is
    replied
    I ordered on the website, haven't heard from Scott.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X