Stromung cat back Group Purchase

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • OldDogNewE30
    replied
    Deposit paid,

    Leave a comment:


  • calvino
    replied
    Deposit paid

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by KyleHugo
    I have reached out to Scott 2x and have not heard back nor received a PayPal link. Does he not want to deal with shipping to Canada?
    I emailed Scott to see what he says.

    update: just got an email back from Scott saying they do ship globally. Hopefully he'll get back to you soon KyleHugo
    Last edited by Zzyzx85; 03-30-2026, 09:04 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • KyleHugo
    replied
    I have reached out to Scott 2x and have not heard back nor received a PayPal link. Does he not want to deal with shipping to Canada?

    Leave a comment:


  • Alberthype
    replied
    I just sent him the down payment.

    Leave a comment:


  • hank6711
    replied
    Payment sent

    Leave a comment:


  • RyansE30
    replied
    Originally posted by marquis-marc
    So too late? If I wanted in/the chance to get in what do I need to do?
    I would call Scott directly and let him know you want to join.

    Leave a comment:


  • marquis-marc
    replied
    So too late? If I wanted in/the chance to get in what do I need to do?

    Leave a comment:


  • TC Baur MD
    replied
    deposit paid

    Leave a comment:


  • BB32
    replied
    Deposit paid

    Leave a comment:


  • Zzyzx85
    replied
    Originally posted by e30.pdx
    Frick, missed it by that much...
    Contact Stromung and/or put an order in. Might be able to squeeze you in in case someone drops out.

    Leave a comment:


  • PortSquared
    replied
    Deposit paid

    Leave a comment:


  • e30.pdx
    replied
    Frick, missed it by that much...

    Leave a comment:


  • E30-TourZing
    replied
    Deposit paid

    Leave a comment:


  • 88Sedan
    replied
    Deposit paid

    Leave a comment:

Working...