I am alive all are packed, sorry for delays but the world

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by nando
    jordan is right, these things are not ready to paint and be slapped on your car right out of the box. I've already spent a few hours on mine. I'm hoping since most of the problems are at the top of the spoiler I won't have to worry about my filler cracking.
    What's gonna happen with your is spoiler? :nice:
    Grant Wescott
    1991 Sterling Silver 325iX stock (daily driver)
    1991 Black 325i stock (parts)

"Eine Wurst, drei Größe"

Comment

Originally posted by Grant
      jordan is right, these things are not ready to paint and be slapped on your car right out of the box. I've already spent a few hours on mine. I'm hoping since most of the problems are at the top of the spoiler I won't have to worry about my filler cracking.
      He sold it to me months ago... see it on my car?

RISING EDGE

Let's drive fast and have fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Digitalwave
        Originally posted by Grant
        He sold it to me months ago... see it on my car?
        BOOOOOOO!

Nice color, though.
        Grant Wescott
        1991 Sterling Silver 325iX stock (daily driver)
        1991 Black 325i stock (parts)

"Eine Wurst, drei Größe"

Comment

Got my lip in good order, like it has been said it will need some prep work but that is too be expected. The fit isn't too bad, the passenger side comes up 1/4 inch short of the valence, but should be easy to fix. I will post pictures when i get a chance. thanks Greg.

James

Originally Posted by Rob
          fucking hell, your car is cleaner in the damn snow than mine ever has been in perfect weather. sedans own me.

Comment

Originally posted by slammed_e30
            Got my lip in good order, like it has been said it will need some prep work but that is too be expected. The fit isn't too bad, the passenger side comes up 1/4 inch short of the valence, but should be easy to fix. I will post pictures when i get a chance. thanks Greg.

James
            yours is 1/4" too short? damn, I never even checked that. I've almost got all the imperfections on mine out, gotta sand it down one more time and them primer it. I'm sick of my i lip, it's time to get this bad boy on. :)
            Build thread

Bimmerlabs

Comment

I just realized that my incorrect email address may have been sent to FedEx. Am I the only one that has not received their lip yet? Please understand that I am patient and will continue to be so. I just want to make sure it is still coming since I have not seen or heard anything.

Comment

I'll be back Sunday.
                https://www.facebook.com/BentOverRacing

Comment

Originally posted by slammed_e30

James
                  yours is 1/4" too short? damn, I never even checked that. I've almost got all the imperfections on mine out, gotta sand it down one more time and them primer it. I'm sick of my i lip, it's time to get this bad boy on. :)
                  me f'n too, i'll be working on it this weekend.
                  Dan

Comment

Me to Tinman. Im always patient. As long as you paid youll get yours. Just gotta wait a while

Brian

-Waiting on his lip-

Comment

Has ANYONE heard from Greg lately? I havent gotten a lip yet. And never got anything from Fex ex. WTF?

Brian

Comment

Working...
                      X