E30 OBSESSION shirts

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Albuquerque30
    replied
    I'm in for a small coupe. Hopefully there's enough interest. And I have the spare $25 when they're made. I'll go temporarily broke for a nice shirt like this. ;)

    Leave a comment:


  • 32.5i
    replied
    Love your sketch.. Great line work..

    Leave a comment:


  • Van Westervelt
    replied
    I like.

    Leave a comment:


  • Wishno87
    replied
    Any chance of a sedan?:D If so I will take a sedan and vert.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    im in for a shirt. black would be sweet with a grey logo

    Leave a comment:


  • enigmaticdream
    replied
    If offered in more colors than just white, I'm in for a L/XL shirt.

    Leave a comment:


  • JasonC
    replied
    Yes! one coupe in XL.

    Leave a comment:


  • IminDiegoTriick
    replied
    one of both in Large

    Leave a comment:


  • 838Kelli
    replied
    I'd take an XL VERT

    Leave a comment:


  • Garageaholic
    replied
    Coupe Medium, Please. PM me for more details if needed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    Originally posted by jasonsnoddy
    Plans for anything other than white?
    If yes, I'd take a coupe.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30_325es
    replied
    I'll buy a coupe.

    Leave a comment:


  • pilotskillse30
    replied
    i'll by them both

    Leave a comment:


  • jasonsnoddy
    replied
    Plans for anything other than white?

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    Count me in for a medium coupe

    Leave a comment:

Working...