No announcement yet.

Shadowline Motorsport - LED Bulbs & Accessories

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Have any pics of the best led bulb for Euro with H1s installed? Want to see how much modifications and how clean it looks installed.

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
      Have any pics of the best led bulb for Euro with H1s installed? Want to see how much modifications and how clean it looks installed.

Thanks

Hi,

Here’s some pics from a recent customer.

R8 H1/5000k

Silicone caps to replace the stock cap are available. Will include necessary pigtails to make a clean connection.

Thanks,
      Bryon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
      Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
      LED Bulb Thread
      R6 LED Review

Comment

Thanks! Cost of silicone caps?

Comment

Do you know if the R8 H1 LEDs will fit the Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors? I am running a set of those in some Depo Euro smilies. It looks like the heat sink base/rear of the bulb might be a tight squeeze. As usual with Xenons, the output diminishes as the electrode erodes, and I feel like LEDs might be the next big step forward with these, rather than new HID bulbs.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by eternal24k View Post
            Thanks! Cost of silicone caps?

I will include them with your order no extra charge.

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
            Do you know if the R8 H1 LEDs will fit the Morimoto Mini H1 7.0 projectors? I am running a set of those in some Depo Euro smilies. It looks like the heat sink base/rear of the bulb might be a tight squeeze. As usual with Xenons, the output diminishes as the electrode erodes, and I feel like LEDs might be the next big step forward with these, rather than new HID bulbs.

I have fitted the R8 bulbs in a H1 mini style projector and they fit perfect. Mounting points and mating surfaces are usually standard. If for some reason they do not fit you can return them for a full refund. I will post a pic of the bulbs mounted in 2 different brands of Mini projectors.
            Wheelwell

Shadowline Motorsport: LED & 3D Printed Accessories - 10% off for new customers!
            LED Bulb Thread
            R6 LED Review

Comment

R8 H1 in Mini H1 Projector

Mini projector 1

With R8 Installed

Mini Projector 2

With R8 Installed

Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
              R6 LED Review

Comment

PM sent with a few questions. Thanks
                Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

Solid! Looks like it is time to ditch the Xenon's!

I am looking for the most OEM-looking light setup. Am I correct to assume that I want the 4300K bulbs?
                  Last edited by bmwman91; 07-08-2019, 10:22 AM.

Transaction Feedback: LINK

Comment

Originally posted by bmwman91 View Post
                    Solid! Looks like it is time to ditch the Xenon's!

I am looking for the most OEM-looking light setup. Am I correct to assume that I want the 4300K bulbs?

If you you are talking in terms of light beam color 4300K will have a yellow hue like a halogen bulb. We usually go with 5000K which is no yellow or blue.

Thanks,
                    Bryon

Follow us on Instagram @shadowlinemotorsport
                    Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                    R6 LED Review

Comment

DOT approved and stock color is 4300k for XIDs. I will be going with 5k when I get the lenses as the modern cars with LEDs tend to be closer to 5K in appearance. I put my 2019 Subaru Ascent with LEDs next to my 2001 e39 with Xenon's that had a new driver d2s bulb installed 6 months ago for my comparison.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
                      Last edited by monty23psk; 07-08-2019, 05:05 PM.
                      Alex 88 m5 | 91 318is | 19 Subaru Ascent
                      BMW Tool Rentals & Fender Roller

Comment

I went to go order r8 h1 5k bulbs tonight and it was showing summer sale at 54.99 before i put them in my cart. After I put them in my cart it jumped back up to the normal price and now its not showing the summer special price anymore
                        Originally posted by blunttech
                        Levent guzzles vanilla hazelnut creamer like its my semen
                        :shock:

Comment

Originally posted by Shangsta View Post
                          I went to go order r8 h1 5k bulbs tonight and it was showing summer sale at 54.99 before i put them in my cart. After I put them in my cart it jumped back up to the normal price and now its not showing the summer special price anymore
                          Thanks for the order, I have adjusted the price back to $54.99. This will be the price moving forward. -Bryon
                          Wheelwell

LED Bulb Thread
                          R6 LED Review

Comment

Anyone have the H3 for the fogs? Do they fit with the covers on?

Comment

Originally posted by spyder918 View Post
                              Anyone have the H3 for the fogs? Do they fit with the covers on?
                              Good question love to know as well
                              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

I bought the h3's for the fogs and I can confirm they are too long for pre-facelift fog lights.
                                1984 Delphin 318i 2 door

Comment

Working...
                                X