Black Friday at Blunttech

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Friday at Blunttech

For 24 hours we will be running 10% off our already low prices on all available Genuine BMW parts! Everything from hardware to body panels will be on sale. No lines to wait in and no codes to enter. All Genuine BMW prices will be slashed starting at Midnight on 11/24.

Sale prices not valid for backordered items, NLA (no longer available). A valid title is required for all blocked European market only items. Over sized items may be subject to additional freight. Orders must be placed through www.blunttech.com between 12 AM and 11:59 PM CST on 11/24/17.

Let me know if you have any questions and I'd be happy to help out! If there is anything else you'd like and you don't see it on sale, just hit me up and I can try to get you the best price!
    Follow us on Facebook and Instagram

On qualified parts... email me at dealindave@blunttech.com

Do you carry the hardware kits for early model euro bumpers?

Instagram: Reichart12

Comment

Would I be able to order a factory key if I send you a copy of reg & license?

Edit: Looks like Im going to need an IS front lip too, my replica lip fell off on the freeway today $20 down the drain :rofl:
      Last edited by 2mAn; 11-21-2017, 09:35 PM.
      Simon
      Current Cars:
      -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by Reichart12 View Post
        Do you carry the hardware kits for early model euro bumpers?
        I can't get them without a Euro title from BMW, but I can get them from our European distributor. Shipping is a bit more expensive, but it is the best option we've found to get around BMW's nonsensical blocking of Euro parts without a title.

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
        Would I be able to order a factory key if I send you a copy of reg & license?

Edit: Looks like Im going to need an IS front lip too, my replica lip fell off on the freeway today $20 down the drain :rofl:
        Up until a couple of months ago, I could have supplied you with a key no problem. Unfortunately our local dealer implemented a new policy about only selling keys with a valid MN title. I guess they're worried about not being able to spot a forged out of state title. It sucks because we were usually a LOT cheaper than your local BMW counter. It's actually painful how high the keys are marked up.

IS lips on the other hand will be available on sale Friday :D

Comment

Originally posted by DealinDave@Blunttech.com View Post

Up until a couple of months ago, I could have supplied you with a key no problem. Unfortunately our local dealer implemented a new policy about only selling keys with a valid MN title. I guess they're worried about not being able to spot a forged out of state title. It sucks because we were usually a LOT cheaper than your local BMW counter. It's actually painful how high the keys are marked up.

IS lips on the other hand will be available on sale Friday :D
          Oh man, last time I bought a VIN cut key I thought the dealer was the only option.

Oh well, looks like I will cross that bridge later.

Can you PM me (or email me if you know mine) a price on the lip
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Email sent!

Comment

Any Deals on an IS side skirt/hardware package?
              sigpic

89' 325is - Alpine

Comment

Originally posted by VBe30 View Post
                Any Deals on an IS side skirt/hardware package?
                None of the kits that we have assembled will show sale pricing, but all of their individual components will be on sale!

Comment

Here's a random one that is on sale too- Magnetic drain plugs for E30 $3.99 shipped! These aren't really a Black Friday deal, but they're only this cheap for the remaining inventory.

Fits most E30s including many that are swapped. Available here.

Comment

Just snagged one on eBay!
                    1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                    1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Originally posted by awdbob View Post
                      just snagged one on ebay!
                      +1

1991 325iS turbo

Comment

how dare you lowercase my username
                        1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
                        1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

We appreciate it everyone! We have just about all Black Friday orders shipped out other than a few stragglers that had parts coming from Germany. We also sold a metric shit ton of those magnetic drain plugs over the past week so thanks for that as well! We don't really make anything on them but it certainly helps us hit some of the more ridiculous seller requirements set by eBay.

Comment

Working...
                          X