e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • scabzzzz
    replied
    Can you post up what all you have left?

    I wear a small or medium doesnt matter.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I have a Medium Deep Navy e30 "Front" Pullover hoodie up for grabs, $30 shipped to your door. PM me for payment details..

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I have some shirts left.. getting rid of them for $10 a shirt.. limited stock remaining..

    Leave a comment:


  • N2MYE30
    replied
    Darn!!! No more meds. Rerelease?!:)

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    up^

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I have 1 white and 1 red...

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    nevermind...

    guess I get red :(

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    what colors do you have in the e30 front in large?

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by ian e30 318is
    the shirts i recieved were awesome. i wore my e30 front shirt and got at least 10 compliments throughout the day on how sick it was. thanks. good quality too and fast shipping.
    Effin Sweet!

    Originally posted by dinanm3atl
    would you happen to have a large of charcoal or indigo with the front of the small bumper e30? If so I will order now..
    I have neither, its down to slim pickings...


    I just got back from going all over the America's for the last month and a half, stock lists have been updated and orders are going out tomorrow...

    Leave a comment:


  • dinanm3atl
    replied
    would you happen to have a large of charcoal or indigo with the front of the small bumper e30? If so I will order now..

    Leave a comment:


  • Chris E30 Cab
    replied
    just ordered 1 of each....can't wait to get em

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    the shirts i recieved were awesome. i wore my e30 front shirt and got at least 10 compliments throughout the day on how sick it was. thanks. good quality too and fast shipping.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by ian e30 318is
    how much for a large white e30 front tee and large grey m3 tee? just wondering with the shipping to 92025 and everything. thanks. The shirts look awesome by the way
    edit: nevermind...ordered two. thanks.
    Order received! Thanks! PM sent with a quick question.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    how much for a large white e30 front tee and large grey m3 tee? just wondering with the shipping to 92025 and everything. thanks. The shirts look awesome by the way
    edit: nevermind...ordered two. thanks.
    Last edited by ian e30 318is; 12-12-2007, 03:34 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Originally posted by Kimsey
    Order completed. Thanks for the deal.
    No problem.. You should be receiving an email with the tracking # shortly, its already packed up and will go out today.

    Thanks!

    Leave a comment:

Working...