e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Niice!

    Leave a comment:


  • lifeiskaos
    replied
    got shirt today. thanks!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Thanks! Sorry man, just trying to get rid of whats left.

    Leave a comment:


  • lifeiskaos
    replied
    just bought a small charcoal . wish i coulda got medium but there were none left

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    :woowoo:

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Im not making them anymore, thats why Im getting rid of them for so cheap.

    Leave a comment:


  • 94530inh
    replied
    when will you be getting some large red "front" tees ans some large black race tees! I wouldve spent assloads if you had em in stock. Can you PM me and let me know when to check back?

    Leave a comment:


  • Lazr111
    replied
    I'm usually the same size wise, so nevermind. If you end up making another batch, let me know. Picking it up would be no problem, as i usually drive through tracy 2-4 times a week.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Medium would be pretty small on me, I wear a large for snug fit and xl sometimes. Im 5'11" 190lbs.. Depending on where your at its probably cheaper for both of us to ship it, Im in Tracy..

    Leave a comment:


  • Lazr111
    replied
    Originally posted by sumyungguy
    I have a Medium Deep Navy e30 "Front" Pullover hoodie up for grabs, $30 shipped to your door. PM me for payment details.. Really want to get rid of this...
    It looks like you have about the same build as me, so how would the hoodie fit on you? I'm guessing a little small, but who knows...

    And if it would fit you, would you mind if I met up with you somewhere, and tried it on?

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    I have a Medium Deep Navy e30 "Front" Pullover hoodie up for grabs, $30 shipped to your door. PM me for payment details.. Really want to get rid of this...

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Thanks again Arni! Their all making the long journey to you..
    Last edited by sumyungguy; 02-24-2008, 12:30 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • arnibjorn
    replied
    Just paid for 4 sets of the "race e30" shirt... looking forward to get them :D

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    up

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Current inventory added to the first post..

    Leave a comment:

Working...