e30 Tee's - CLEARING OUT MY INVENTORY

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • TrentW
    replied
    Ditto for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • DragonOrta
    replied
    Ever going to make any more of these? I love both designs and could go for another shirt of each.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    up

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Pimpin'

    Leave a comment:


  • Drew325is
    replied
    I got my T's the other day...they look great...cheers!

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Sweet! That took a long time, glad you got them and all is well.

    Leave a comment:


  • arnibjorn
    replied
    Just got my four tee's, two for me and then I gave two of my friends the others.

    Everybody happy and they fit great :)

    Thanks alot.

    Leave a comment:


  • Justin B
    replied
    ^ Check the OP. He's keeping pretty good track of them it seems. I wish I had some money, but I already have two and am brooooooke. =/

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    I got my two t-shirts, they look great.

    Thanks,
    C

    Leave a comment:


  • Lazr111
    replied
    Anything in large?

    Edit: Looks like they're all smalls, damn.
    Last edited by Lazr111; 03-26-2008, 01:46 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    upidy... hand full of shirts left..

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    bump..

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    bump

    Leave a comment:


  • sumyungguy
    replied
    Thanks! They will go out tomorrow..

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    just ordered two.

    Thanks,
    C

    Leave a comment:

Working...