Massive - Dead pedals

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lee,
    Great work as usual, I have a MK Motorsport dead pedal, glad to send out to see if you can use that as the sample one.
    ZM
    sigpic
    New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
    %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
      No. No. It's because I was giving rides to midgets and I hit the end of the seat adjustment...
      lol
      Mtech1 v8 build thread - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho...d.php?t=413205

OEM v8 manual chip or dme - https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/sho....php?p=4938827

Comment

Originally posted by kishg View Post
        lee. paypal sent.
        Just got it.

Shipping tomorrow.

Lee
        Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Originally posted by ZM Blue Devil View Post
          Lee,
          Great work as usual, I have a MK Motorsport dead pedal, glad to send out to see if you can use that as the sample one.
          ZM
          I'd be happy to offer a dead pedal to owners of e30s who still have carpetting. Do you have any link or picture of that dead pedal. If it works, I'll get you one or two units for free.

Lee

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Originally posted by Massive Lee View Post
            I'd be happy to offer a dead pedal to owners of e30s who still have carpetting. Do you have any link or picture of that dead pedal. If it works, I'll get you one or two units for free.

Lee
            Its at my brothers, he will take a pic and post up shortly. It looks like this one, but will get exact pic up.
            Attached Files
            sigpic
            New website releasing soon www.gutenparts.com Guten Parts + Service | Facebook | Twitter

Levent
            %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

The MK unit looks very much (in its structure) like the one I already have. I think I'd rather work a different version such as the M-technic dead pedal, as it was designed to fit over the original mushy foot rest, and bolts on the clutch stopper and behind the speaker panel. The M technic deap pedal is great for a stock car, but currently very expensive on the collectors' market at $300-$400 asking price. The CF repro is about $200 if I remember. But not sure of strength.

Here's a CF repro of the M techic part. I am not sure CF is strong enough. But that's the shape I am looking for.

Last edited by Massive Lee; 01-15-2009, 08:04 AM.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

if you are looking to have it sit closer to the clutch pedal height, maybe something like i did but better?

just an idea, i didn't completely box it in because it could sit too high then. i was going to tie the pieces together, but so far it seems to be really solid.

yours looks way nicer though!
                seien Sie größer, als Sie erscheinen

Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Comment

Its at my brothers, he will take a pic and post up shortly. It looks like this one, but will get exact pic up.
                  L that MK pedal looks sexy...
                  e30sport.net
                  '15 Porsche GT3 - 7-speed PDK - Daily Driver
                  '86 325es - s54b32tu - 6-speed - Mtech 1
                  '89 325is - m20b25 - 5-speed - Individual

Comment

I got carpet still and I'll take one if you make them!
                    1990 S50 goodness.

Comment

Originally posted by BeirBrennerE30 View Post
                      L that MK pedal looks sexy...
                      It maybe sexy but considering I could have bought 5 of Lees for what I paid for it not sure I like it as much.:( Impulse buy to match the wheels
                      sigpic

Levent
                      %20levent@gutenparts.com

Comment

It maybe sexy but considering I could have bought 5 of Lees for what I paid for it not sure I like it as much.:( Impulse buy to match the wheels
                        haha.. that's the first time i heard some matching their dead pedal to the wheels.. only you Levent :)
                        '12 F30 328i Sport Line
                        '91 SpecE30 #523
                        '00 Ford F-350 Dually Tow Vehicle

BMWCCA #360858 NASA #

Comment

i also have interest in one that works w/carpet
                          Originally posted by blunt
                          can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Hi guys

Yesterday I shipped several 2002 units (pictured in the initial post), and started packing the e30 units when I realized that there was one slight mistake in the laser cutting. The upper and lower tabs were supposed to be separated to better fit the shape of the wheel well. I didn't really noticed it as I was on a high. So, I had to send back only the e30 units and have the shop "correct" the mistake. Most likely it means I might be redoing them. I am extremely sorry for that. The delay will be a couple of days only. Here's a draft explaining where the mistake was made.

Also, please specify if you want 2002 or e30 units. I know that on this forum, a lot of owners have both cars.

Thanks for your understanding.

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Someone send this man an M-tech pedal for the good of the community!

'91 318is - OBD-II S52 swapped - E30 M3 5-lug - 5x120 BBS RC090 (E39 Style 5) - TCK D/A coilovers 550/700 [SOLD]
                              '87 535i - Vacuum brake conversion [SOLD]
                              '93 525iT - 5-speed swap - 320k and counting
                              '09 328xi - 6-speed

Comment

Originally posted by Gooch View Post
                                Someone send this man an M-tech pedal for the good of the community!
                                I am currently working on it with an r3v member. But guys, don't hope for a repro of the M-Technic pedal. It will not be black, it will have holes, not rubber padding. In fact I will reproduce the mounting system (behind the speaker grill, clutch stop bolt), not the exact look. But it will be made to fit e30s with carpeting, and price will be the same as current dead pedals, way cheaper than what an M-Technic unit commands these days.

Lee

massivebrakes.com

Comment

Working...
                                X