Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

17x8" ET25: Lightweight Track Wheels: APEX ARC-8 HERE NOW!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Just shipped out a set of satin black wheels. Hope to see some pics of that and someone's anthracite wheels up eventually :D

ApexRaceParts.com - Facebook - Twitter

Comment

these wheels look great! any plans for new designs?

Comment

Originally posted by DMRe30 View Post
        these wheels look great! any plans for new designs?
        It really depends on if there is demand. I'm working with another member who wants to reproduce the E30 M3 DTM wheel. That could be converted to 4x100 as well. But at this stage we don't know if that will officially go through.

Comment

Pics and size Eddy, for the DTM

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
          Originally posted by DTM190
          "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

That would be epic!!!! i would definately buy a set of those as well, but give me a few weeks and ill be buying the current Arc-8s.

Comment

I shouldn't have even mentioned the DTM wheel, as it's only on paper. Could either never happen or take up to a year. It would be e30 m3 fitment first, just like the ARC-8. I'm just doing the production work on behalf of someone else, so I can't say much about the project until they post about it.

Comment

Hodge, lovin your front valence. Any info on that?

Matt
                Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                Originally posted by kronus
                try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                Originally posted by chadthestampede
                This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                  Hodge, lovin your front valence. Any info on that?

Matt
                  Valance is stock E30 with the bar cutout, and with OEM "is" lip and Ryan G. Splitter.
                  E30- 1989 325is

Comment

Hodge man, you're giving me inspiration to get a full paint job on my ride!! Clear coat's shot on the passenger's side.

Don't sell that car!! :hitler:

Someone on the radio, just finished pointing out that the price of used cars went up sharply due to there being less of them around, thanks to cash for clunckers....
                    ....making our cars more valuable. :-)

1991 325i
                    With mods...

Comment

I really.... really..... really...... REALLY want a good condition 2-door iS....

PM me for detailing services in the Longmont / Boulder Area in Colorado!
                      Originally posted by DTM190
                      "fuck the kangaroo dude, his toilet water swirls the wrong way anyway, plus i never liked crocodile dundee or Steve Irwin and vegemite tastes like shit"

Comment

Originally posted by Hodge View Post
                        Valance is stock E30 with the bar cutout, and with OEM "is" lip and Ryan G. Splitter.
                        Details on the grill insert you have? That little detail makes it look amazing.

Matt
                        Matt

Originally posted by slammin.e28guy
                        I pack my CD player with asbestos. Those mother fuckers pay dearly for stealing my shit.
                        Originally posted by kronus
                        try whacking parts of the motor with a wrench while yelling "YOU WANT SUMMA DIS? HUH?"
                        Originally posted by chadthestampede
                        This is like a reverse build thread; it starts out nice and gets shitty.

Comment

Originally posted by E30Nova View Post
                          Details on the grill insert you have? That little detail makes it look amazing.

Matt
                          Can't exactly remember. My dad found it at Auto-Zone or some auto store a few years back.
                          E30- 1989 325is

Comment

Originally posted by PaintPro21 View Post
                            Just shipped out a set of satin black wheels. Hope to see some pics of that and someone's anthracite wheels up eventually :D
                            Id also like to see a set of the anthracite wheels installed with some 235's. Im ready to order a set of these however just cant decide on the finish...Anthracite or Hyperblack, hmmmm.:firehop:
                            "The bitterness of poor quality lingers long after the sweetness of low price is forgotten"

Comment

Just posted a Black Friday Promotion.

November 27th to November 30th.

Free domestic shipping on all 4 lug 17x8" sets of wheels (48 mainland states)
                              $50 shipping discount on international shipping

International orders must be processed off line via paypal. Contact me to place an order. Customers paying outside of the site, must complete their invoice by midnight November 30th to be eligible.

Comment

'89 325is S50 Track Montser
                                '04 X5 Daily/Tow Vehicle

http://www.avarestoration.com

http://www.myspace.com/brendanfiddle

Click here if you want to be my zombie slave...

http://www.youtube.com/user/Fidhle007

Comment

Working...
                                X