No announcement yet.

328ijunkie

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

paid 6/09, it is 6/26 and I have not seen or heard anything. Tried to pm him, no response, emailed him later in the day today and no response(which is okay, b=maybe he was out( but the pm was sent quite a few days ago. My only dumb move is that I payed with a card, so I cannot open a paypal dispute.
    Hope he makes this situation right....

Comment

Originally posted by GunMetalGrey View Post
      paid 6/09, it is 6/26 and I have not seen or heard anything. Tried to pm him, no response, emailed him later in the day today and no response(which is okay, b=maybe he was out( but the pm was sent quite a few days ago. My only dumb move is that I payed with a card, so I cannot open a paypal dispute.
      Hope he makes this situation right....
      Not that I advocate it in this scenario but paying with a credit card is easier to get your money back than with Paypal. Just call your card issuer and file a dispute for non receipt of goods.
      Last edited by RobertK; 07-09-2013, 09:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by RobertK View Post
        Not that I advocate it in this scenario but paying with a credit card is easier to get your money back than with Paypal. Just call your card issuer and file a dispute for non receipt of goods.
        ^^ this.

Comment

Was up in GA for work, so took my e30 to Markert Motor Works to get cams installed and vanos rebuild with seal and anti rattle kit from beisan (I provided the parts) and wanted my wiring cleaned up along with the plastic covers. I had talked to Dave about it, to see if they could knock all this out in one day because I had to drive back down to FL the same day. They took care of me and even let me crash on their couch while they worked on the car. I didn't know this, but I was missing gas pedal bushings and the small clip that holds the bolt behind the brake pedal. He didn't have any in stock, so he took both gas pedal bushings and the small clip that goes behind brake pedal out of his own e30 and installed them in mine, so that I could get back on the road safely. Dave and his crew are stand-up people and he really knows his stuff..Would definitely recommend these guys and would do business again whenever I'm up there..thanks for looking out Dave!

Sent from my Note 4
          '91 318i (Alpine) - daily
          '88 325ix (Zinno) - drive here and there!

Comment

Man i sucked in 2012. I assume everyone is cool though now.
            :)

Check Us out on Facebook
            Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
            Full Product Line Tuning
            OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
              Man i sucked in 2012. I assume everyone is cool though now.
              :)
              Seems as though, there's always "that guy".

Good honest shops are few and far between. Glad to see things growing :)

Do what you like to do, and you won't ever have a "job".....
              john@m20guru.com
              Links:
              Transaction feedback: Here, here and here. Thanks :D

Comment

Working...
              X