This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
    Also, just had a pretty extreme idea...there is a local news segment on NYC's CW11 called 'help me Howard'. Basically it's a guy with a camera crew who investigate and get in get in the faces of bad business owners/bad business's practice.

I remember one where they went around to several auto shops to get a van checked out to see if it needed any maintenance...it needed nothing and several shops quoted from $500-$1000 or so of random crap (brakes, tires, shocks, etc...)

If someone was so inclined they could try and get this over to that show or a similar one to really tarnish his name and call him on the poor business practice.
    Fox5 has it aswell, hall of shame iirc.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

Originally posted by Wh33lhop
    VANOS: sometimes you just need to go full retard.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe G View Post
      If you post of BF.C, it should read 'Vlad/carreraboy911' (that's his other username)
      Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

Some are taking notice.

NWS LINK- SORRY FOR THAT
      Last edited by samiam3356; 12-20-2011, 12:43 PM.

Originally posted by Roysneon
      $5 shipped?
      Originally posted by MarkD
      You are a strange dude, I'n not answering any more posts from you.

Comment

^ warning: link is NWS
        I Timothy 2:1-2

Comment

The link got taken down in tnat thread. Where would the best place to post this on bimmerforums be? General topic or transactions?

Comment

I have been banned over at Bimmerforums for bringing this up. Wow. They really love him over there.

Comment

Appears he has been banned from bf.c?

Current Car: 2011 BMW 135i, M-Sport, 6 speed

Originally posted by lambo
              Sounds like you need a massage.
              Originally posted by kpeng
              Who the hell is Vlad?

Comment

Originally posted by markseven View Post
                ^ warning: link is NWS
                What was it? Even if it was legit I couldnt see it in the OT forum because I was banned from there a decade ago.
                Im now E30less.
                sigpic

Comment

Not a frequent poster here, but do read daily. Can't say I'm surprised re: his sh*t attitude. The wool gets pulled over the eyes so easily online.

I wouldn't deal with his shop or even personally just based on his behavior even before this shitstorm was brought to light.

To Yan and others, kudos on keeping a diplomatic stance throughout all this, and in time this will all get sorted out.

You can never have a flourishing apple orchard without a few rotten ones, you all know what to do with them.

Best,
                  Mr. Burns.
                  Originally posted by flyboyx
                  i have watched my dog lick himself off a few times

Comment

Originally posted by Ryan Stewart View Post
                    What was it? Even if it was legit I couldnt see it in the OT forum because I was banned from there a decade ago.
                    The thread title is "NWS? - Winter time - post your GF/BF/SO/etc... "

Comment

^ It's pretty funny that the OP of that thread is asking for BF pics :p

Comment

The link I posted in here was a link to a post your spouse thread on Bf.c. Everyone knows he wouldn't be able to resist posting in one of those. I just linked to this thread in that thread. I some flack at first but I think everyone is seeing it the way we see it now. usually don't get involved in the shit storms but this one has me fired up.

$5 shipped?

Comment

The nerve

Bimmerforums is the preferred online BMW Forum and community for BMW owners. At Bimmerforums, you will find technical how-to information maintenance specifics audio advice wheel and tire combinations and model specific details not found anywhere else. Our professionals are here to help make sure you find the answers you need to your questions and our community is here to help other brainstorm ideas for the future.

$5 shipped?

Comment

didnt he ignore text/calls/pms/posts?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominic49 View Post
                              didnt he ignore text/calls/pms/posts?
                              Yes. I believe so.
                              ///M Inside

Comment

tl;dr Vlad sucks.

That paint is teh wicked suck.

The business practice is teh hellasuck.

The flat-out-fraud is completely unacceptable.

Thanks for the warning, OP. And props for the inner peace.

btw, none of the bfc links are working for me, even though I'm signed in. Not sure what section they go to, but I don't have access.
                                Originally posted by FunfGan
                                My car is so racecar it makes peoples head's hurt. Literally.
                                Originally posted by lambo
                                This is r3v, your logic is useless. We went race-prepped, factory-built, street cars for the price of a loaf of bread.

Comment

Working...
                                X