Finally!!! I have joined the S50 side...
Collapse
X
-
-
-
There are two Euro sixes, S50B30 and S50B32.Well probably because this particular engine is a 3.0 liter which is the US S50b30 and NOT the 3.2 liter US S52b32. ;)
But yeah no shit we all know its weaksauce when compared to a real M engine.
It should really be called the M50b30 and M50b32 over here.
Now STFU already! :hitler:Leave a comment:
-
You'll love the S50. Glad I did. The difference is night and day to the m50 ...enjoyLeave a comment:
-
Well probably because this particular engine is a 3.0 liter which is the US S50b30 and NOT the 3.2 liter US S52b32. ;)
But yeah no shit we all know its weaksauce when compared to a real M engine.
It should really be called the M50b30 and M50b32 over here.
Now STFU already! :hitler:Leave a comment:
-
Bothers me why you US guys just can face it that this engine is named S52, not S50.Leave a comment:
-
-
thanks guys!
I will absolutely be getting the proper oil cap! Looking at aftermarket exhaust headers as well.Leave a comment:
-
Very nice. This is to a T what my 8 y/o daughter said she wants to drive. A red, euro bumpered e30 with black interior, lolLeave a comment:
-
Nice. :up:
Now get yourself some OBDII exhaust manifolds or some aftermarket headers.
Also a nice plastic oil fill cap while you're at it. ;)Leave a comment:
-
That is one of the sickest verts I've seen! God I love euro bumpered cars! :puppy:
Good luck with the swap, once you go 24v, there's no looking back.
Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: