Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E34 V8 one works perfect..

Check Us out on Facebook
    Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
    Full Product Line Tuning
    OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Does anyone sell the modified clevis? I don't have the time or access to a welder to get one.

Comment

I can weld you up one real quick :dunno :P

Check Us out on Facebook
        Needing a harness adapter or wiring help? Check it out: also have 24v motor mounts, E30 M3 covers and E36 ECU mounts!
        Full Product Line Tuning
        OBD2 Tuning Available! OBD2 E36, S54 Swap, S62 Swap, etc: tuning@MarkertMotorWorks.com Dyno Thread

Comment

Originally posted by 328ijunkie View Post
          I can weld you up one real quick :dunno :P
          You should start selling them. PM me if you're serious.

Comment

Anyone have an extra brake clevis they did not need? I will buy and pay shipping, PM me.
            View my build thread. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=287724

Comment

Great mod!I will use this instead of getting an e32

Comment

I did this to my car, now the brake pedal itself will not touch the brake light switch.... did I threat the clevis on too far??

Comment

thanks for the info.

Comment

Bump from dead. Anyone here done this already willing to make one?

Comment

Thinking about doing this myself as well.... except I have a 318i and I gotta find out if the 325i boosters is the same. I did a quick check online and it looks like most of the e30 boosters are the same.

Comment

RealOEM has the answer

ATE: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?part=34331157416
                        Girling: http://www.realoem.com/bmw/partxref.do?part=34331157908
                        1990 332i, 4 door
                        2008 KTM 990 Superduke
                        2018 Golf R, 6spd manual (Pending delivery)
                        2017 Mazda CX-5 GT
                        2007 Z4M Coupe - Sold to very nice people

Comment

Perfecto!

Comment

We can make modded clevises again.

Check Us out on Facebook
                            Full Product Line Tuning

Comment

I want to add with my experience with using the stock Booster.
                              If you have proper tools your job will be more exact and clean and faster.
                              I purchased 328ijunkie's modified clevis. Very nice.

I made a template with thin sheet of metal using pedal box where it mounts to the firewall/booster.
                              I measured corner to corner. not center to center. From side of hole to side of hole. not center of hole to center.
                              Made holes for the template and put it on firewall to verify. Made the holes and had to make the center hole bigger due to moved booster. Brakelines have to move moved/bent just a minimal amount just to have clearance for everything.
                              I then had to do the same to the pedal box assembly. Please note after reading you cannot add nuts to the top but i wanted to because the firewall is so thin and you can see it flex when pressing the brake pedal down. So i then had to cut piece of the bracket off on top and doing this does not change the integrity of the pedal assembly.

After test fit with the m50 manifold, i only had to shave off the 2-3 fins and made it appear oem. Doing this the first time was a struggle but if i had to do it again i would def do it the half amount of time. Longest part was cutting. Making the template is very important as it makes everything more exact. I made my own gasket for the booster to firewall that you can get from vatozone by the foot for extremely cheap.

Compared to spending more for a different booster i believe its worth it and i do believe i would do this again or opt for booster delete in the future.

Comment

clevis mod worked like a charm..... learn from me and make sure of a few things

1. make sure your running the correct e28 green motor mounts.. or you still won't clear
                                2. shave the fins on your manifold after test fitting to make it look nicer.. I shaved mine at work and shaved way higher than I needed to... it won't cause any function problems, but woulda looked nicer!

87 325es - M50 Boosted - Link to BUILD THREAD
                                07 328xi wagon 6mt - daily

Comment

Working...
                                X