No announcement yet.

OEM Floormats

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I would like a OEM set but they seem to be a bitch to find so I will probably just bite the bullet an get dinan ones I would assume they would be on par with OE fit and finish
    Shawn @ Bimmerbuddies
    Bimmerbuddies LLC
    717-388-1256
    2971a Roundtop Rd, Middletown PA 17057
    bimmerbuddiesllc@gmail.com

Comment

Anyone know a source for rubber mats? Does the 1 series have that option? For the iX's winter duty. Tempted to try a set of weathertech but little bit nervous about fitment on the iX due to the transfer case bulge: http://www.weathertech.com/bmw/1991/...s-all-weather/

Comment

Originally posted by saturnv7890 View Post
        Not the rears, they are very different. They still fit though, and the fronts are fine. Additionally, the OEM mats can be found on ebay, did a little searching today

(stolen from another thread.. rear mats here)
        Regarding the rear mats. Early 84-85 cars had these wide mats like the E82 covered the frame "hump" on the side and protected the carpet area. Later mats were long/narrow and fit the indentation perfectly but doesn't completely cover the carpet. Who really needs the mat to go farther under the front seats anyway?
        "I'd probably take the E30 M3 in this case just because I love that little car, and how tanky that inline 6 is." - thecj

85 323i M TECH 1 S52 - ALPINEWEISS/SCHWARZE
        88 M3 - LACHSSILBER/SCHWARZE
        89 M3 - ALPINEWEISS II/M TECH CLOTH-ALCANTARA
        91 M TECHNIC CABRIO TURBO - MACAOBLAU/M TECH CLOTH-LEATHER

Comment

Originally posted by reelizmpro View Post
          Regarding the rear mats. Early 84-85 cars had these wide mats like the E82 covered the frame "hump" on the side and protected the carpet area. Later mats were long/narrow and fit the indentation perfectly but doesn't completely cover the carpet. Who really needs the mat to go farther under the front seats anyway?
          I noticed the large uncovered carpet area also. Maybe they did it to accommodate the cabrio's narrower floorpan while only maintaining one set of mats?

I'm thinking more carpet covered the better. The ones I'm making are going to cover as much as possible, wide and long. ;)
          - Josh
          1990 325is

Need a shift boot?
          Looking to buy shift boot frames, PM if you have one to sell

Here's what happens when you let the internet pick your license plate

Comment

I just picked up my 1 series rubber mats (for my 84' 352e). They fit flawless!
            I only ordered the 2piece fronts from the dealership. $60 w/tax!

Comment

I Use BMW E39 Floor Mats , They Fit Perfectly on the E30 .
              The Difference Is Less Than 1 cm , Also The Rear One Set Better .
              But The 1 Cm is In The Driver Side , But if you Don't have An M-Tech Dead Pedal foot rest , Then They'll fit like a Charm . I Am Currently Using All weather E39 Floor Mats , Actually They're Cheaper Than E30's and Easier to find.

Comment

Originally posted by Sindako View Post
                I Use BMW E39 Floor Mats , They Fit Perfectly on the E30 .
                The Difference Is Less Than 1 cm , Also The Rear One Set Better .
                But The 1 Cm is In The Driver Side , But if you Don't have An M-Tech Dead Pedal foot rest , Then They'll fit like a Charm . I Am Currently Using All weather E39 Floor Mats , Actually They're Cheaper Than E30's and Easier to find.
                Any pics of the E39 mats in the car?
                E30 | E46 | E53 | F31

Collection of my DIY Guides here

Comment

Working...
                X