No announcement yet.

Lseat.com Leather Seat Covers???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ive been reading all th reviews and posts i can find and i even got the samples from lseats but am still not 100% sure which color i need. I am redoing my whole interior with the 0292 silver leather. I think its their silver color but it looks a little off from the color i have seen. Has anyone redone their seats to match the factory silver? Which color did you use?

tia

Comment

Is the lseat in black more of a matte finish? I'm wondering if it will match up with the back seat and door cards that are not matte, rather a shiny black.

Comment

captain confused if you are referring to the grey leather there were at least two different shades depending on the year.

Comment

anyone put these on Recaros? I really want to do my SRDs in brown leather, but am hesitant as the pics look very different than the factory layout.

Comment

Bump for photos of the best Lseat match for natur. The vert on the previous page appears to be off pretty significantly from the cards.
            1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
            1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

I am considering these as an option for my convertible, but like many others I am going back and forth on which color to choose. Im in for more pics if people are willing to post them.

Comment

Working...
              X