High Performance rear lights - Early E30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yes, indeed!

Listen - are you near College Point? III have a question for the Canada Dry folks about that wonderful 'Dr Brown Cel-Ray' soda. I can't seem to get anyone there to answer the phone... I think they still make it at the 'Canada Dry' plant... they're at the west end of 15th Avenue.

Anyway, send me a PM and we can talk about lighting improvements.
    Andy
    Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
    Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
    Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
    Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

Shadye30- Never mind about the Cel-Ray, we are getting it from the local delicatessen- $30 the CASE!

I want to BUMP THIS POST, because there are still improvements to be made to all old & vintage BMW rear lights.
      My new design has a few advantages over the original: all are intended to protect the upgrade's wiring from sharp metal edges in the original hardware, ensuring higher reliability along with the brighter lighting and larger visual profile of the first version.

1) Routing of the added 'tail' filament lead has a new design which maintains full strength in the socket; replacement 2-filament bulbs are backwards compatible.

2) A rubber grommet is employed to protect wiring against sharp metal edges and possible shorting; also backwards compatible.

3) Additional heat shrink tube is used to further protect wiring against wear/vibration. Incorporated in all kits and replacement bulbs.

Don't be the last one on your block to add this significant upgrade for bigger, brighter, and more reliable rear lights.

Be safe out there, and watch your back!

Andy
      Andy says "Be Seen, and Not Hurt!"
      Lighting Upgrades front and back for 2002, E3, E9, E10, E12, E21, E23, E24, E28, E30, E32, E36, E39, and more.
      Tail Light Improvements keep them off your tail.
      Headlight protection saves headlights from breakage.

Comment

Working...
      X