No announcement yet.

Performance Chips

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have the stock injectors too and just bought the 91 level chip that coincided with that, so I personally have no reference to it. I have a friend who switched his injectors though and he said it made a huge difference. Like I said, its through word of mouth. Hopefully someone who has experienced it first hand will chime in and can tell you.

SC*AR

Originally posted by JamesE30
    And with a car looking like yours I imagine the balance shall tip in the favor of insult, like a big fat fucking retarded fucking black girl on a see-saw, opposite... a dwarf.

Comment

Originally posted by redbmw View Post
      I run a stock m20. should I keep the 14#injectors or would I gain more performance if I switch to the 19#injectors?
      I was wondering the same thing. I think I might go ahead and get the 19 pound injectors because to do any significant engine upgrades you need to be running larger injectors.

Comment

Originally posted by red325 View Post
        I was wondering the same thing. I think I might go ahead and get the 19 pound injectors because to do any significant engine upgrades you need to be running larger injectors.
        There is no advantage in using the 19lb ones, the stock injectors can handle the majority of bolt ons that get done.......
        89 E30 325is Lachs Silber - currently M20B31, M20B33 in the works, stroked to the hilt...

new build thread http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=317505

Comment

OK well would the 19 pound injectors and a chip make a very significant gain in performance or would I be just as well running stock injectors and a chip.

Comment

is a mark d 91 octane chip a direct plug and play for a 88 325ix?

Comment

if you get the chip for that model, then yes. its simple. search for install write ups and follow the instructions. its really easy and takes less than 30 minutes.

Comment

Working...
              X