I am desperate for money. Buy my M30 stuff.

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Operator62
    replied
    I checked again, and I do not have the AFM mounting bracket or the AFM cover. I do have the IAC mounting bracket though.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Just make me an offer on the wires. They are 100 bucks new. So, whatever you think is fair for them, and yes I can ship the cat. I'll check again for the AFM mounting bracket, but I'm thinking that I no longer have it. I know for sure I have the mounting bracket for the IAC valve though.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied
    I'll take the brackets I posted above if you have them. Also whats the price on the spark plug wires?

    Are you willing to ship the cat?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    BUMP I see some guys interested in this stuff, but no one is biting.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Pretty sure I don't have 7. 3 is possible..., but I know I have 19 for sure. I can send you the whole IAC if you want it.

    Leave a comment:


  • chadthestampede
    replied


    do you have numbers 3, 19, or 7 in this picture? Also the back cover that hooks on to the distributor cover? the one that covers part of the wires.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    If the M5 clutch will "fit" an M30 then I don't see why the M5 clutch wouldn't fit a flywheel made for the M30. Do you mean like an e28 M5 clutch or an e34 M5 clutch?
    The e28 535i and M5s will use the same JB Racing flywheel, but the e34 535i and M5 use different ones. Now, I don't know that any of the bolt patterns or anything like that is different, but the e34 M5s flywheel weighs 8lbs whereas this one is 11lbs. So, it really depends upon what year engine you are running I do believe.


    Leave a comment:


  • for3ver
    replied
    Picture of the flywheel? Would it work with an m5 clutch?

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    LC-1 wideband. NO GAUGE. NOT NEW, but it is in the box. lol Installed, calibrated, but car never ran with it installed.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Nope, sorry. AFM is gone. I'd ditch the AFM if I were you anyways if ya can.
    Last edited by Operator62; 07-10-2010, 12:09 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • azzkikr
    replied
    Whats the shape of your AFM? Can you run a resistance check on the sensor as you move the paddle through the full range? Me E30M30 is getting a little low in the middle section so the engine "sees" less air going in that is actually making its way through to the engine.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Cap, rotor, and wires pics.






    Last edited by Operator62; 07-10-2010, 08:59 AM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    Come on guys. Help me out here, and buy my stuff.

    Leave a comment:


  • Operator62
    replied
    i need the actual address. ups' site isn't working the way it should be.

    Leave a comment:


  • dannyyisntt
    replied
    how much shipped to 48708?

    Leave a comment:

Working...