X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Darma-Don't
    replied
    Originally posted by jakeb View Post
    I will keep making them as long as people want them. I cannot say if the price will always stay the same. But it will stay close....just depends on the prices I pay for the materials.
    I would certainly be interested in one if you were happy to ship to Ireland. Are there any available at the moment? Or when might one be available?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk - now Free

Leave a comment:

• willworkfore30s
    replied
    Saw BimmerJones' car last night. Jakeb's work looks good! Didn't get any seat time with him but the car sounded good.

Leave a comment:

• jakeb
    replied
    I will keep making them as long as people want them. I cannot say if the price will always stay the same. But it will stay close....just depends on the prices I pay for the materials.

Leave a comment:

• Bmr
    replied
    How long you plan on doing this for? Say I wanted a kit summer next year?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 4

Leave a comment:

• MF DOOM
    replied
    Jake gon' get yo monies

Leave a comment:

• BimmerJones
    replied
    Hahah! Anytime my friend, I'm going to Atlanta this weekend but I'm down to let her rip. Contact me through email matt@globalmachineryco.com and we can set something up!

Leave a comment:

• willworkfore30s
    replied
    Matt, I'd like to do a side to side comparison of our cars. Mine has a fresh but completely stock m42 with the exception of a chip and exhaust. Also wouldn't mind putting your car against Garret's m52 swapped car. If you drag his ass, jakeb can have all my monies

Leave a comment:

• BimmerJones
    replied
    It's certainly possible to retain it, mine was shot anyway so I just deleted it, you would need a different fan for the condenser and possiblly a custom line, but either way all the more reason to keep your windows down and hear that turbo spool.

Leave a comment:

• willworkfore30s
    replied
    So, no a/c with this set up?

Leave a comment:

• BimmerJones
    replied
    A slim fan yes, but the stock auxiliary fan has to go.

Leave a comment:

• Rainydays
    replied
    Is there enough space left between the IC and AC condenser to fit an electric fan setup?

Leave a comment:

• BimmerJones
    replied
    I don't mind it, there isn't really any other place for the afm to go, if you don't want it to see boost, and it keeps you from having to lengthen the wires for the plug to it. Once I end up going standalone I will delete it.

Leave a comment:

• mcmahonbj
    replied
    Awesome pictures, very clean install. Whats your feelings on the 3 foot long intake across the engine bay?

Leave a comment:

• brads2002
    replied
    Thanks much for the advice. Really appreciate it.

Leave a comment:

• BimmerJones
    replied
    I'm going with an ebc for simplicity of use (turning it up and down inside the cabin). I've also heard that with an ebc once you have it adjusted correctly, boost can hit harder and build faster. Plus have you seen the AVC-R black? It just looks sick. The tune will need to be modified but Jake will send me a new chip with slightly advanced timing and more fuel added up top and after a few datalogs I can send him the info and have a tune that is spot on.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X