No announcement yet.

Turbo 5.0 Swapped e30

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what radiator are you running mine gets a little warm some times when i am going for it on a hot day

Comment

Originally posted by jeepywave View Post
      what radiator are you running mine gets a little warm some times when i am going for it on a hot day
      Going to try a summit 2-row radiator. I'll let you know how it handles the heat. I measure the max dimendions and stuffed it in there. Has room for dual fans and intercooler.

19x27.35x2.25
      Free Shipping - Summit Racing™ Universal Fit Aluminum Radiators with qualifying orders of $109. Shop Radiators at Summit Racing.

Comment

Im running an old nathans that a buddy had layin around from his nova. Same demensions as the e30 rad just like a 3" rather then 1" then cut out the rad support and moved rverything forward so i could fit a taurus fan behind it. Nvr gets above 192 now with the t fan.

Comment

Haven't updated in a while. I've ditched the turbo setup and went with aluminum heads and a custom grind cam.

This time around I'll be using a short block I rebuilt. I am going for a reliable build I don't have to monitor so closely like a boosted application.
          I'm pretty close to having this thing done. I'm waiting for a buddy to finish welding my exhaust flanges.

This picture shows that e30v8 brackets need to be notched for clearance and reinforced as they started bowing.

Relocated fuse box mocked up

Radiator stuffed in there

Shot of driver side header

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk
          Last edited by omarquez510; 02-20-2014, 02:00 PM.

Comment

Short idle video no exhaust yet.

Open header hci 5.0 Tfs 170 headsPerformer intakeFTI custom grind cam

Comment

sick build!!! im hooked!

Comment

Another small update. THR bushings came in and I wasn't feeling the fruity green. Stripped them and did a quick polish, then I finished them off with clear.

Comment

Finally got an exhaust welded up.

Comment

Been driving my e30 for about a month working out some bugs. Everything seems solid as of right now.

The wilwood slave/master/pedal kit has been a pain in the ass but I did my research and I made it work.

I'll post a link where I found the same problem and solution. Basically the threaded rod attached to the piston backs out and leaks at the the o-ring.

Slot pulsa xl kini menghadirkan slot telkomsel serta xl slot atau slot xl sebagai pilihan utama untuk memainkan slot deposit pulsa 10 ribu tanpa potongan.

Got my alignment done and got some random pictures.

Alignment

Camaro Kyb agx shocks.

Condor m20 mount

Homemade clutch slave bracket

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Comment

Can you post up complete pic's on your exhaust system how its routed.
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Some videos from today before I broke another axle. Beat my buddies sti and another 5.0 with heads/cam/intake.

Last edited by omarquez510; 05-04-2014, 09:58 PM.

Comment

Cool videos sounds nice!

Comment

Messing around before work.

[yt]rgDvtVZtcW0[/yt]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rgDvtVZtcW0

Last edited by omarquez510; 05-20-2014, 12:22 PM.

Comment

What size wheels and tires are you running with that much power
                              1990 S50 Calypso-rot 325i

Comment

225/45 falkens wheels are 15x8. They don't hook in 1st even with a 2.93diff. I really want to try a set of Hankook rs3's.

Comment

Working...
                                X