E30ls1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

E30ls1

Guess what's in everyone! The right piston rings. I was getting tired of auto stores getting me the wrong rings.

Oh and I also did something else. I spent some money I wasn't supposed too. Y'all know how I needed a valence? Well I got one. Check it out. It's from a cool guy in Europe and he has a warehouse here. He loves doing what he does. It's fiberglass and also coated with gel and made to fit

Exact replica of a Hartge bumper. It'll look like this. He also said I'll be the first person in America with the diving boards and his valence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    e30Ls1 Swap IG: 1dirty30

Comment

This is an awesome project man! Keep up the good work.
      1990 Brilliantrot 325iS Build Thread
      1989 Zinnoberrot M3 Build Thread

Comment

Check what just came in the mail!

Came with a cool sticker too.

Comment

Gonna work on this hydroboost unit and put it together. I don't have much time since I work all the time but hey. It'll get done

Josh helping ^^^^^

Comment

Comment

Remember to tap the M8 and M10 holes in the BMW master cylinder adapter (diamond-shape with one big hole and 4 smaller holes). The laser cutter leaves a little slag on one side, so tap from the other side. For the M8 holes clear them out with a 6.75mm (.266 dia) drill and for the M10 holes 8.5mm (.335 dia) drill or whatever drill size that is no more than .010" bigger than those listed.

When tapping, start the tap straight as possible. Use some lubricant and turn no more that 3/4 turn before turning backward a little. This breaks the chips up and you can hear a little "tink" sound as they break. Remove the tap every 4-5 turns to clean out. take it easy and you won't break your tap -- a real pain if you do!!

You're doing really well so far. Keep it up!
              E30-LS1 aka. 357is
              email us to pick up our LS1 swap guide
              E30-LS1 KITS now available!!
              E30LS1@gmail.com
              e30ls1.com

Comment

Thanks Garrett for everything. Even those late night texts that I send you about something haha!

Guess what else came intoday! Some more gaskets. Tonight I'll be putting the motor back together. Hopefully we are not missing anything. But it'll get done.
                We need beer. Heineken and coronas. And pizza

Check what came in today !

Comment

How much did all that cost you?

Comment

Originally posted by shiboujin View Post
                    How much did all that cost you?

i'm about $300 deep in my rx7/corrado setup. not too shabby.

btw cool thread but too many selfies. ain't no single ladies up in here dude

1989 Coupe build thread: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=312012
                    IG: @mitchlikesbikes

Comment

It's like $300 I can give u the link if you want

And. Shiiiit last time I saw. This was my thread home boiiii. Get ready to see a bunch of selfies. Bro.

Comment

Alright got some good time in the shop today. Got my boys in to help and I fucking forgot my headstud kit at home so we will finish putting it back together Friday.

My dad came again to watch us work on it. (He says I've put way too much in this thing)

Comment

Yea link would be nice. I don't think I'll get it but I like options lol.

Comment

Access Google Sites with a personal Google account or Google Workspace account (for business use).

Comment

Hey Reyhan, just went through the whole build. This thing is coming along nicely. I've ridden with Garret in his LS-E30 and you won't regret it. Glad you upgraded the brakes too because that's a lot of power, you'll want to be able to slow it all down.

Keep plugging away, keep posting selfies just keep at it and you could be driving this thing soon. Cheers 🍻

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk
                              Simon
                              Current Cars:
                              -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

Originally posted by 2mAn View Post
                                Hey Reyhan, just went through the whole build. This thing is coming along nicely. I've ridden with Garret in his LS-E30 and you won't regret it. Glad you upgraded the brakes too because that's a lot of power, you'll want to be able to slow it all down.

Keep plugging away, keep posting selfies just keep at it and you could be driving this thing soon. Cheers [emoji482]

Sent from my VS810PP using Tapatalk

Thanks man! I honestly can't wait!

Comment

Working...
                                X