Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

4x100 Wheel spacers with 72.6cb?

Hey Guys!

I have a set of 16" BBS style 5's that I had filled and redrilled to 4x100. I know I want/need 15mm spacers but I'm having trouble figuring out the best way to get from a 57mm cb to 72.6mm cb.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

I forget how deep the E30 centering bore is, but you may need something more like 20mm to be able to reduce the center bore that much.
    There needs to be a lip over the E30 bore to support the centering diameter, and the E30 bore is pretty deep.

I would measure and make something on the lathe.

Or I would bore the wheel out to the BMW bore.

I don't mind spacers, personally, but they do require a bit more care than wheels that don't need them.

t
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

You can run hubcentric ring adapters, but if you're going to need a spacer I'd suggest just getting spacers made to order. Fitment industries does this, but I just ordered a set from https://www.motorsport-tech.com/. They won't ship for a few weeks so I can't speak to their quality but I've seen them recommended in a few places. Spent like $160 for a set of 4. These will adapt from the E30 hub bore to the Style 5 bore.

Comment

Working...
      X