E30 m3 ls1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jason89i View Post
    reverse mount pedals. boosterless with correct master / caliper and 6.25 pedal ratio. had a forward mount (essentially the same) with the s54. perfect pedal feel.
    Would you recommend that for a street only car?

Comment

Originally posted by kristov View Post
      Would you recommend that for a street only car?

it would be very tough to get the reverse mounted pedals to fit under a 'street' car dash. lots of junk in the way. with that said, my buddy somehow figured out how to do it. not for the faint of heart. LOTS of wires and things in the way.

jason

Comment

Updated pictures

Brake harder. Go faster. No shit.

massivebrakes.com

http://www.facebook.com/pages/Massiv...78417442267056

Comment

Finally got the car back. Blasters did a great job. The car is surprisingly straight. Rust sections should be patched by tomorrow. Then re-undercoat the underside and Lizard Skin the interior. Hoping to have it rolling by next week...

Comment

i hope someday i will also have a freshly blasted e30 m3 shell sitting in my garage waiting for a v8 as well

Comment

Something sexy about when a car is in this stage....like a naked women,I quess!
              NASA
              BMWCCA member
              PCA member 25yrs

1991 318IS slick top
              1997 M3 sedan
              2001 325CI DD

“whoever turns the wheel the least, wins"

Comment

Got most of the holes patched up...

Comment

My Massive Booster Relocation Kit came in and I was juiced! Quality is excellent.

Comment

My powder coater loves me. This is about 1/4th of what I have had coated. You can see the motor mounts and tranny mount from Garret's E30 LS1 kit. Fabrication is top notch.

Next is finishing up the patches and coating the inside and outside....
                    Last edited by LSM3; 07-20-2012, 06:53 PM.

Comment

This is going to be insane!

Comment

Patching is all finished. Welds were ground down, sealed and the entire interior was scuffed down in preparation for coating the interior with lizard skins ceramic and sound control products.

Bottom will be prepared the same but coated with a bed liner product.

Comment

Outstanding Project!! :up:
                          www.facebook.com/E30motorwerks

Comment

curious about the lizard skin, always heard it was good but never knew anyone who actually used it

Comment

Applied the Lizard skin Sound Control first as required. A two gallon container provided for 2 nice coats in the passenger cabin and the trunk walls. Sound control has to dry for 24 hours prior to the Ceramic Insulation coating, which will applied tomorrow.

Comment

lookin real good. ;) that lizard skin stuff is pretty intense, did quite a bit of reading on it a while ago...

Comment

Working...
                                X