Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ABS wiring help

Sup guys

I'm in the process of M62 swapping my 1989 325i e30. I relocated my ABS to the battery area, and the wiring for the ABS was too short to reach over. No big deal, went to the junkyard and cut off a loom for the ABS to extend it.
    I spliced the wiring loom and totally forgot there are 2 red 12V wires exactly the same and did not label them.
    Does anyone know how I could figure out which goes where?

Or perhaps are they the same and do not matter? I highly doubt it but... any help is very much appreciated

These are the relevant pages from the ETM. The only 2 identical red wires I see are the 0.75mm LF wheel speed sensor wires, easy to verify. The sensor is a VR type, and in this application I don't believe polarity matters since there is no missing tooth involved, but I could be wrong. Don't wrap everything up until you test the ABS.
    Last edited by varg; 09-30-2019, 07:08 AM.

IG @turbovarg
    '91 318is, M20 turbo
    [CoTM: 4-18]
    '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
    - updated 3-17

Comment

General Discussion is not a catch-all; please do not ask technical questions there. If you don't know where to ask your question, post it in General Technical and we'll move it to the appropriate subforum if necessary. Thanks in advance.
      Originally posted by kronus
      would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

Working...
      X