• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

neuspeed.com for G60's

Comment

Originally posted by Moto-Mucci View Post
      neuspeed.com for G60's

i already order a pair of IX front HD on bavauto..
      Bought parts from me before? leave your feedback here

Comment

guys why havent 325iX shocks been listed??!??!?!?!? they are shorter and work!!! like OMG!!!! bilstein part number P36-0251 im going to look up koni now for a listing
        Signature removed by R3V staff due to a violation of the forum rules

Comment

koni sedan Touring IX FRONT part# 8641-1144Sport
          Signature removed by R3V staff due to a violation of the forum rules

Comment

any reviews on how the ix front strut inserts install whats needed and how they perform with shortened gc housings?

Comment

bookmarked. Thanks for the info!

Comment

Subscribed. Probably doing IX struts on the e34.

I was up above it, Now I'm down in it ~ Entropy - A Build thread.
                @Zakspeed_US

Comment

Here is the skinny on IX inserts.

P/N-----------------Avg $-----------

Koni: 8641-1144Sport--------$170
                  Bilstein: P36-0251-------------$110 shipped each @ autopartswarehouse.com

Both come with lifetime warranty. Konis are SA, which is nice. Bilstein is less expensive to buy, rebuild, and revalve. Bilstein is also easier to exchange on warranty thanks to http://www.bimmerparts.com/ (just order a new strut, once received ship back the bad insert, they will refund your payment for the new insert. Essentially warranty costs shipping two ways, but it is a very simple process)

Comparison shots via Mspiegel

His modification thread here. http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/show...ght=ix+inserts
                  -tim
                  Originally posted by Jordan
                  I like the stance
                  -Coining hip terms since 10/9/03

Comment

Subscribed.

Comment

Quick question... I need to order some rear shock mounts. I'm thinking of going with the meyle HD set UUC offers. I'm running e30 koni yellow adjustables, will the shock pin fit these mounts? I was messing around on turner and saw that they have an aluminum version that takes a 12mm shock pin that they say fit most koni shocks. The only thing is they cost twice as much. Hoping I can get away with the UUC set. What you guys think?

Comment

I'm using the IE alum/poly rsms. Had them since about this time last year and I've had no issues while running H&R Race/Bilstein Sport combo.

Edit: these only fit for 10mm (ie. not top-adjust) rear shocks.
                        Last edited by Northern; 01-31-2024, 08:12 AM.
                        Originally posted by priapism
                        My girl don't know shit, but she bakes a mean cupcake.
                        Originally posted by shameson
                        Usually it's best not to know how much money you have into your e30

Comment

My concern is whether my konis have a 10mm or 12mm shock pin.

edit: Tried pulling the nut off the top of the rear shock to measure the thing, difficult in the dark though. Browsing around the interweb I found a pic of what mine look like though... from my understanding my rears konis are the hydraulic adjustable.

another edit: Called up UUC and found out that the meyle HD rsm kit fits the konis... and they're prices are ridiculously cheap compared to bavauto
                          Last edited by e30slidewayz; 09-27-2012, 08:11 AM.

Comment

I can get 60% retail on Koni's. What should I go with? I plan on dailying the car with occasional track and autocross days. Suggestions?

Comment

Any confirmation if the Mustang Koni 8041 1186 SPORT rear (Mustang 94-04) is going to work in the E30 rear.
                              This thread says that they have used it and it seems they use the same rear as E30.

Comment

Originally posted by gath View Post
                                Any confirmation if the Mustang Koni 8041 1186 SPORT rear (Mustang 94-04) is going to work in the E30 rear.
                                This thread says that they have used it and it seems they use the same rear as E30.
                                http://www.318ti.org/forum/showthread.php?t=29108
                                Confirmed that 12mm rear shock mount is required. stock is 10mm.
                                sigpic
                                327is
                                325es
                                325es
                                318is
                                Fiesta ST
                                E46 M3

Comment

Working...
                                X