16" alpinas. best offset question

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • tonywonder
    replied
    Originally posted by 325ix
    That would be awesome! Especially if you did it so that all of the wheels point the same direction. On the other replicas two go the correct direction and two go the incorrect direction.
    wouldnt that be easily fixed by swapping the side of the car the wheel is on?

    ...

    Pabl0 what other kinds of wheels can you get made? or what about making centers for a 3 piece wheel so barrels can be added later? and of course at what cost to us?

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    Originally posted by Javier h
    Would anyone be interested in M-systems T-star reps in a 17 inch 4 lug? I'm sure it might be feasible but we need to generate interest first. The only thing coming close is the 16 inch Alpha M5S which are NLA.

    Lets see what happens with the alpinas but now would be the time to ask. Thank you.


    That would be awesome! Especially if you did it so that all of the wheels point the same direction. On the other replicas two go the correct direction and two go the incorrect direction.

    Leave a comment:


  • ian e30 318is
    replied
    Damn I just saw this!!! In for Pics! I am super interested in a set in the near future

    Leave a comment:


  • LivingLegend06
    replied
    I will be coming back to this thread in 2 weeks time.

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    I would love a set for my ix or, the throwing star reps, both would be sweet.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pabl0
    replied
    us dollars.

    Leave a comment:


  • M-technik-3
    replied
    Originally posted by Pabl0
    hoops are in and first set is underway. The price should be very close to 1000/1100 with painted center and polished lip. Also u can get a full polish for 200 extra. The first set is 16x8 et20 and et5 with brilliant silver center/polished lip. Should be finished within 2 weeks from today..
    Is this a 1000 GBP or a 1000 dollars? Big difference. I see live in Lexington Where?

    Also you might want phrase away from the name to protect yourself from copyright infringement.

    Looking forward to pictures.

    Leave a comment:


  • Franhiz
    replied
    Waiting..

    Leave a comment:


  • tonywonder
    replied
    oh mah gahhh

    Leave a comment:


  • u3b3rg33k
    replied
    Woah. Woah. 16" Alpinas? You have my attention, sir.

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    wow 16x8 alpina reps! do want!

    Leave a comment:


  • Jand3rson
    replied
    I've never been more excited about a set of wheels than I am for these. I REALLY hope this happens.

    Leave a comment:


  • Pabl0
    replied
    not sure on weight. I should know close to what the final weight is after a center is machined out. Also just got some 17x8 hoops in so we can do those depending how everything goes. For those that wanna get wild we will have 17x9.5 barrels as well to do a staggered set. Now back to the 16's....I am having one made first and will post a pic to make sure its very close to the original, if not spot on. I really wish we had a genuine one to copy and if someone wanted to borrow one out with a deposit that'd be great! :)

    Leave a comment:


  • JRKOUPE
    replied
    Originally posted by kronus
    Open with caps to cover the hub bore. Covers would be more bits to make, keep them open for now.
    ditto.

    Leave a comment:


  • JRKOUPE
    replied
    wheels...

    man..just when I think I can stop spending.....Im pulled back in.
    And this w/ the Compo. wheel deal going on.

    Sounds fantastic..........I hope the centers look correct.

    What size tires are you all running w/ 16s....?...I know track r tires are limited.

    AND WHAT ARE WEIGHTS OF THE WHEELS??????????????

    Leave a comment:

Working...