e38 style fives with adapters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • jizo
    replied

    Leave a comment:


  • Jboss12
    replied
    Originally posted by OOMPH!
    Looks great bro! Just needs a little more low.....So nice!
    Thanks! I wish I could get the front lower, it looks like my only option is an entire new suspension set up :(

    Leave a comment:


  • OOMPH!
    replied
    Originally posted by Jboss12
    i just got my e38 style 5's on.
    -205/45r16 tires
    -42draft 18mm adapters front
    -42draft 20mm adapters back
    -fenders are not rolled and rear tires will only slightly rub over big bumps and hard turns
    -running h&r race bilstein setup with drophats

    Looks great bro! Just needs a little more low.....So nice!

    Leave a comment:


  • BamaE30
    replied
    digging the vert on these.....

    Leave a comment:


  • Jboss12
    replied
    i just got my e38 style 5's on.
    -205/45r16 tires
    -42draft 18mm adapters front
    -42draft 20mm adapters back
    -fenders are not rolled and rear tires will only slightly rub over big bumps and hard turns
    -running h&r race bilstein setup with drophats







    Leave a comment:


  • tk-421
    replied
    Looks great dude. Mine are on their way so my car will be literally identical to yours but with 2mm more poke. I'll see what I need to do as far as rolling and (hopefully not) pulling goes. I want to drop the front even more so I'll have to order the skid plate I've been putting off.

    Leave a comment:


  • mikeb23ft
    replied
    Spacers on is way classier. Let us know how the rubbing in the back works out.

    Leave a comment:


  • cbouchez
    replied
    Very nice, I wouldn't mind using this adapters.

    Leave a comment:


  • Jszy25
    replied
    Looks great!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnick
    replied
    oh gawd i need adapters now. along with le e38 weaves..

    Leave a comment:


  • slowe34
    replied
    Originally posted by straight6pwr
    hey that design seems much better than the previous one.
    thats because they are the draft42 design, not the adaptec ones.




    The studs are a nice bonus to this set up too.

    Leave a comment:


  • straight6pwr
    replied
    hey that design seems much better than the previous one.

    Leave a comment:


  • thebutcher37
    replied
    I like the caps on...

    Damn those spacers look amazing..

    Leave a comment:


  • keefy6
    replied
    off but im biased http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=239534

    Leave a comment:


  • slowe34
    replied
    back on topic...



    I got stuff!



    The install was pretty smooth and all the parts were works of art. Very pleased with quality and all that.
    I did struggle to get the first kidney thing to line up with the adapter, but after I figured out how the rest went quick.

    the resultant poke:







    I have rolled my fenders, but just slightly. However, the rears are rubbing bad and I am going to have to work those out a bit more.


    with or without caps???



    Leave a comment:

Working...