e38 style fives with adapters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • CB-M3
    replied
    i think cheapest I found the style 5 were like $300 with tires. so another $400 for adapters. I'm still getting quoted for fill and drill.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    Damn you got hooked up. I paid coin for mines. Which im selling btw if anyone wants them. Super clean set off bbs.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Originally posted by slowe34
    Im assuming "dick load of cheese" equates to a lot of money, but the way I see it is that I have 400 in adapters and 90 in the wheels. So for the low low price of 490 dollar bills, I will have a set of sexy ass 16 inch weaves.

    I just dont see a lot of other wheel options that look this good at that price range... but thats just me.
    Yeah, if I could find a set of e38 weaves with tires for 90 dollars I'd be all over a set, but I just don't see that happening to me any time in the near future.

    Leave a comment:


  • slowe34
    replied
    Originally posted by HarryPotter
    Those adapters are a dick load of cheese. I would really like a set though, I could run the most perfect ever wheel for the e30. The e38 weave.
    Im assuming "dick load of cheese" equates to a lot of money, but the way I see it is that I have 400 in adapters and 90 in the wheels. So for the low low price of 490 dollar bills, I will have a set of sexy ass 16 inch weaves.

    I just dont see a lot of other wheel options that look this good at that price range... but thats just me.

    Leave a comment:


  • HarryPotter
    replied
    Those adapters are a dick load of cheese. I would really like a set though, I could run the most perfect ever wheel for the e30. The e38 weave.

    Leave a comment:


  • CB-M3
    replied
    Originally posted by Delraco
    ^THIS^
    Hahaha
    Yeah it might have been obvious but in his posting he did not specify being lowered on coilovers. Who knows he could have had cement bags in the rear seats or trunk. Im an engineer so you can't always just assume.

    Regardless, I'd like to see the stance once slowe34 puts them on.

    Leave a comment:


  • Delraco
    replied
    Originally posted by Teaguer
    Haha, what?!
    ^THIS^
    Hahaha

    Leave a comment:


  • slowe34
    replied
    Originally posted by CB-M3
    slowe34, did you mount them yet?
    Longest wait of my life...well maybe not, but fuck these adapters are taking there sweet ass time to get to my house. I finally got an email with a ups tracking number on friday. I kept checking the number and finally today it said a shipping label has been printed!

    Crossing my fingers for a friday delivery....

    Leave a comment:


  • CB-M3
    replied
    slowe34, did you mount them yet?

    Leave a comment:


  • Teaguer
    replied
    Originally posted by CB-M3
    spooledtt, are you lowered?
    Haha, what?!

    Leave a comment:


  • GThomas
    replied
    Originally posted by CB-M3
    spooledtt, are you lowered? looks like it. I'm trying to avoid doing any fender rolling if I go with adapters.

    Don't think you'll be able to pull that off.

    Leave a comment:


  • spooledtt
    replied
    Thanks guys! Yep bc coilovers. If you don't go low its awfully close to mexipoke

    Leave a comment:


  • CB-M3
    replied
    spooledtt, are you lowered? looks like it. I'm trying to avoid doing any fender rolling if I go with adapters.

    Leave a comment:


  • keefy6
    replied
    spooledtt looks great, appreciate the reference info on your setup as well

    Leave a comment:


  • spooledtt
    replied






    Adaptec 18mm front and 20mm rear. 205/45/16 and a good roll all around. There is some slight rubbing at full lock but its doable

    Leave a comment:

Working...