e38 style fives with adapters

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • george graves
    replied
    subed.

    Leave a comment:


  • e30 gangsta
    replied
    X2 which is it. 16by8 et3 upfront. Will it require a lot of rolling / pulling?

    Leave a comment:


  • Jszy25
    replied
    This thread is relevant to my interests...oh and the dog is awesome haha

    Leave a comment:


  • slowe34
    replied
    Originally posted by acolella76

    I think with the thinnest adapters they make (18mm) you will be at et5 all around. Fine in the rear, might take some massaging up front.
    Originally posted by Dj Buttchug
    hahah the dog is great.

    consider a 20mm adapter will place you at a total et of +3 which imo is near perfection.

    you will need a roll and slight pull in the rear to fit. Front fenders will need no mod at all. tire size would be 205/45/16
    So, which is it? Just from looking at were my stock wheels sit I would think the fronts would need a roll first.

    Leave a comment:


  • Dj Buttchug
    replied
    hahah the dog is great.

    consider a 20mm adapter will place you at a total et of +3 which imo is near perfection.

    you will need a roll and slight pull in the rear to fit. Front fenders will need no mod at all. tire size would be 205/45/16

    Leave a comment:


  • tk-421
    replied
    I thought your dog was an Ewok at first, btw.

    Leave a comment:


  • tk-421
    replied
    I had a set I was going to run adapters on until just yesterday when someone bought them off me for $350 (I got em for $100). If that hadn't happened, I would've run a 23mm adapter for the Sportmax ET0 fitment on 205/45/16 tires I already picked up.

    Leave a comment:


  • slowe34
    replied
    Originally posted by FunfGan


    Op, here's one: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=235380

    Edit(again): Fill and drill, sorry.
    That thread makes me think I should stick with fill n drill. Perfect look and if he is that low, I should have no problems with 10mm spacers too.

    But still, if anyone has pics of 18mm adapters up front, I'd really like to see.

    Oh, and yes, my dog is a camera whore:p

    Leave a comment:


  • acolella76
    replied
    Fill n' drill would be your best bet, and more often than not will cost as much if not less than proper adapters. You will still need 5mm spacers in the front to clear the calipers I hear.

    I think with the thinnest adapters they make (18mm) you will be at et5 all around. Fine in the rear, might take some massaging up front.

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied


    Op, here's one: http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=235380

    Edit(again): Fill and drill, sorry.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    ahahahahaha I can't get over it

    Leave a comment:


  • FunfGan
    replied
    Your dog is a fantastic photo bomber.

    Edit: Damnit ak- beat me to it.

    Leave a comment:


  • ak-
    replied
    lmao the dog

    Leave a comment:


  • trackjunkie21
    replied
    With adapters the end offset would be close to ET0, pretty similar to XXR/Sportmax wheels. basically ruining your chances of running a decent sized tire, 205/40/16 would be your best option without rolling fenders too much.

    Leave a comment:


  • slowe34
    started a topic e38 style fives with adapters

    e38 style fives with adapters

    I picked up a set of clean e38 style fives for real cheap but am now trying to weigh my options. I am trying to find someone local to get some prices on a fill and drill, but I also wanted to see some more e30's rocking adapters. I have searched and found a few, but wanted to see some more/lower cars. I'm on JOM coilovers so I have a bit of adjustment, but would like to stay low...

    boom:


    anyone need those balloon tires?
Working...