Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Our hub bore is 57.1 and ix weave center bore is 57.1?

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
    You can do more than that even. 25mm front 30mm rear would be very nice.
    That would put me at et16 front/ et11 rear... is that really do able? Im about to order the spacers and I don't want to be wrong. Will I have to roll some fender?

Thank you Jay.
    Last edited by Butler; 05-27-2010, 02:45 PM.
    -Nick
    Originally posted by 87e30
    First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Ok so will probably buy a set of D-force 15x7 wheels

The car is on H&R sports+e90 drop hats the fenders will be rolled
      by then. I want meaty street tires that fill the arches

Charley

Comment

I have some 15x7 ET20 Borbet Type A's I am going to be putting on my 318i soon. Would 205/50 be the recommended size? Any suggestions for a good all-year tire? Thanks

This is how my car currently sits:

Comment

I bought some wheels with the specs 15x7 ET: 25 CB: 57.1mm and was wondering what size spacers I should buy to get a nice looking stance. Not looking for stretch as I am running 205.55.15 size tires. I was thinking maybe like 5mm in the front, 13mm or so in the rear? Any insight oh master of wheel fitment? Not looking at rolling fenders by the way, just to fill in the gap. Thanks.
          Are Three Vee

Dad Spec

Comment

Originally posted by bimmer_E30 View Post
            I got the ones from ebay, I read on here that people just use the stock bolts and dont even need hubcentric rings...where do i buy these? any tire place? 57.1? right?

thanks jay
            Any tire place. 57.1mm

Comment

Originally posted by Stoner Sam23 View Post
              This is just me being safe and double checking my search results. a 16x9 et15 will fit in the back of my 89 with nicely stretched 215/40's. even with a 2" drop? looking into getting ESM 008's stagered. any tire brand recomendations? i imagine some behave better than others when stretched.
              Yup, good size choice. All tires will work, the "this tire is good stretched" thing is a myth IMO. Some will simply not stretch enough for the fitment, but a 215 on a 9"...anything will work.

Comment

Originally posted by badvibrations View Post
                Okay, sorry but, what if I were to go H&R Race instead and change nothing else?
                Would the drophats then be overkill?
                Would the fenders then need to be rolled?
                Any suggestions?
                Thanks in advance.
                That would be fine. All of my recommendations assume full suspension travel is necessary, so the height of the car isn't a large factor.

Comment

Originally posted by BeemerBuyer View Post
                  Our hub bore is 57.1 and ix weave center bore is 57.1?

That would put me at et16 front/ et11 rear... is that really do able? Im about to order the spacers and I don't want to be wrong. Will I have to roll some fender?

Thank you Jay.
                  Yes, same CB. It'll work with the tire size I suggested, no rolling.

Comment

Originally posted by Charley View Post
                    Ok so will probably buy a set of D-force 15x7 wheels

The car is on H&R sports+e90 drop hats the fenders will be rolled
                    by then. I want meaty street tires that fill the arches

Charley
                    I believe those are +25. 225/50/15 is the choice. You won't even need to roll.

Comment

17x10 et-2 out of cutriousity. Obviously stretched and fenders pulled, maybe even all the way. any chance in hell short of flares? to me it sounds like a tough fit

Comment

Originally posted by khnordeen View Post
                        I have some 15x7 ET20 Borbet Type A's I am going to be putting on my 318i soon. Would 205/50 be the recommended size? Any suggestions for a good all-year tire? Thanks

This is how my car currently sits:
                        205/55 is the stock size, and what I recommend. What's winter like where you are? If it doesn't snow, Falken ZE-912s are hard to beat.

Comment

Originally posted by csermonet47 View Post
                          I bought some wheels with the specs 15x7 ET: 25 CB: 57.1mm and was wondering what size spacers I should buy to get a nice looking stance. Not looking for stretch as I am running 205.55.15 size tires. I was thinking maybe like 5mm in the front, 13mm or so in the rear? Any insight oh master of wheel fitment? Not looking at rolling fenders by the way, just to fill in the gap. Thanks.
                          You won't be able to go much past 10mm in the rear without rolling. I'd stop there.

Comment

That would be fine. All of my recommendations assume full suspension travel is necessary, so the height of the car isn't a large factor.
                            Okay thanks!
                            Thats great to know.

Equal rights should be all or nothing, not picked and chosen based on what's convenient for ones personal agenda.

Comment

17x8 ET 46 multi peice wheels. Need adapters for 5x120 to 4x100. I'd like to get wider lips on them, is it possible to make these work with adapters? If so, what size? What about breathing room to change lips out for bigger one's? Is it possible? Right now they have 1.5" lips.

Thanks dude!
                              Last edited by 91 318is; 05-30-2010, 01:37 PM.

Sold.......again.

Comment

Yes, same CB. It'll work with the tire size I suggested, no rolling.
                                Thanks!
                                You didn't suggest a tire size... but I currently have 195/60/15s mounted. Is that what you were referring to?
                                -Nick
                                Originally posted by 87e30
                                First of all: calm the fuck down; second of all; cool story bro.

Comment

Working...
                                X