Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Updating the wheels on the 89 325is. Tired of 17s. I've got a set of 16x7.5 et35 Ronal Ls 5 lug wheels with 318ti rear and e36 m3 front suspension. Hoping to fit 225/45 but will go 205/50 if needed. Fenders aren't rolled and don't plan on rolling.

Thanks!

Comment

bbs rims

I am going to purchase these rims and tires tomorrow. I was wondering if these rims would fit a stock 1992 bmw e30 325ic mtech. Is $700 a good deal?

BBS RX
      Wheel Specifications are:
      Size: 16x7
      Offset: +35
      Bolt Pattern: 4x100
      Tire Specs:
      Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max
      Size: 195/55/16
      Brand new tires

Comment

Currently running:

16x8 ET 20
        16x9 ET 15
        205/45/16 s drives all around

Early model with GC conversion, front perches removed.

What would be the maximum size spacer that I could run with a decent roll on the fenders. I'm not satisfied with the rear fitment with the 205's currently, even though the s drives seem to run a bit wider than others..

Comment

15x7 et35 or et25. Do I need spacers? 205/55?
          Last edited by newman8r; 03-01-2014, 07:32 AM.

Comment

Hi,

Thank you as always for your guidance on this. I am looking at some BBS RS wheels. Specs:
            Fronts 16x8(+27), Rears 16x8.5 (+19)

Going on an early model, coilover suspension. Would like as much rubber without rolling fenders as possible.

Thanks in advance!

Comment

currently running a 205/45R16 x7.5 et20 .tires are too narrow for me. kinda looking for the tires to bulge over the rim instead of being square or stretched.

need new tires and im looking for a meaty setup. im between 205/50 or 225/50.
              im pretty sure they will both fit the 7.5's but i believe the 225's will rub the strut. any idea on how much of a spacer i would need to let a 225 clear with et20?
              -FREEDOM- is cruisin at 80, windows down and listening to the perfect song-thinking "this is it"
              -The Beauty in the Tragedy-
              MECHANIC SMASH!!- (you all know you do it)
              Got Drop?? ;-)
              Originally posted by JinormusJ
              But of course
              E30s are know to be notoriously really really really ridiculously good looking

Comment

It says that these will not fit a 1991 325i, does enkei make any that would fit an e30. Seems that everything matches except for center bore.

EDIT: Okay, so I found a set that sold on VWVortex with a 57.1mm hub. Anyone know where to get them, other than from a private seller?
                Last edited by anabolice30; 03-02-2014, 06:45 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by anabolice30 View Post
                  http://www.amazon.com/Enkei-ENKEI92-...XA0WGGRNMMWFG0

It says that these will not fit a 1991 325i, does enkei make any that would fit an e30. Seems that everything matches except for center bore.

EDIT: Okay, so I found a set that sold on VWVortex with a 57.1mm hub. Anyone know where to get them, other than from a private seller?
                  Just run hub rings.

Comment

Originally posted by Chessmaster View Post
                    Just run hub rings.
                    Okay, thank you!

Comment

Originally posted by Iannfld View Post
                      Updating the wheels on the 89 325is. Tired of 17s. I've got a set of 16x7.5 et35 Ronal Ls 5 lug wheels with 318ti rear and e36 m3 front suspension. Hoping to fit 225/45 but will go 205/50 if needed. Fenders aren't rolled and don't plan on rolling.

Thanks!
                      225/45 should fit without a roll, barely.

Comment

Originally posted by HiTech2 View Post
                        I am going to purchase these rims and tires tomorrow. I was wondering if these rims would fit a stock 1992 bmw e30 325ic mtech. Is $700 a good deal?

BBS RX
                        Wheel Specifications are:
                        Size: 16x7
                        Offset: +35
                        Bolt Pattern: 4x100
                        Tire Specs:
                        Goodyear Assurance Fuel Max
                        Size: 195/55/16
                        Brand new tires
                        Needs -15-20mm spacers to look good and fit well.

Comment

Originally posted by red325ix View Post
                          Currently running:

16x8 ET 20
                          16x9 ET 15
                          205/45/16 s drives all around

Early model with GC conversion, front perches removed.

What would be the maximum size spacer that I could run with a decent roll on the fenders. I'm not satisfied with the rear fitment with the 205's currently, even though the s drives seem to run a bit wider than others..
                          10-15mm depending on how well you roll it.

Comment

Originally posted by newman8r View Post
                            15x7 et35 or et25. Do I need spacers? 205/55?
                            +25. 205/55 or 225/50

Comment

Originally posted by 5ickride View Post
                              Hi,

Thank you as always for your guidance on this. I am looking at some BBS RS wheels. Specs:
                              Fronts 16x8(+27), Rears 16x8.5 (+19)

Going on an early model, coilover suspension. Would like as much rubber without rolling fenders as possible.

Thanks in advance!
                              I think you've asked this 3 times, I answered the first one...

Comment

Originally posted by CHIF8008 View Post
                                currently running a 205/45R16 x7.5 et20 .tires are too narrow for me. kinda looking for the tires to bulge over the rim instead of being square or stretched.

need new tires and im looking for a meaty setup. im between 205/50 or 225/50.
                                im pretty sure they will both fit the 7.5's but i believe the 225's will rub the strut. any idea on how much of a spacer i would need to let a 225 clear with et20?
                                215/45 or 225/45. 225/50 is too tall. No spacers.

Comment

Working...
                                X