Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any chance of fitting 17x8.5 ET12, 235/40/17 Falken RT615k? Fenders are pulled front and rear, GC 600/800 coils with shortened housings, just wondering if I will clear the inside of the quarter panel in the rear
    - '88 m54 coupe

<3

Comment

Wheels or tires? Ill take you up on that

Comment

318is with JOM coilovers. Set of 16x9 ET20 with 225/40 tyres. Would fit or need spacers?
        Last edited by e30eu; 03-08-2014, 04:20 PM.

Comment

Ok, sorry if this has been answered already, but will 17x8 et20 Style 32's fit/clear an E30 with 99 E36 M3 full front supsension/brakes and full M roadster/coupe rear suspension brakes? Looking to buy a set local to me and just want to confirm if it's feasible.

I plan on running GC's setup: http://www.ground-control-store.com/.../II=812/CA=242
          Thanks!

Comment

318iS on joms. I have 16x8 / 16x9 wheels. What tires i buy for them? Im thinking
            i want mild stretch so im thinking 195/45 - 205/45 or 195/45 - 215/40 setup. I looking for similar sidewall and similar look

Sorry for my bad english!
            sigpic
            e30 318iS http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=315644

Comment

Originally posted by Jb325is View Post
              Any chance of fitting 17x8.5 ET12, 235/40/17 Falken RT615k? Fenders are pulled front and rear, GC 600/800 coils with shortened housings, just wondering if I will clear the inside of the quarter panel in the rear
              Too aggressive IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by e30eu View Post
                318is with JOM coilovers. Set of 16x9 ET20 with 225/40 tyres. Would fit or need spacers?
                Fronts will not fit with those tires. Also need 8-10mm front spacers to clear the struts. 205/45 tires are ideal.

Comment

Originally posted by gills View Post
                  Ok, sorry if this has been answered already, but will 17x8 et20 Style 32's fit/clear an E30 with 99 E36 M3 full front supsension/brakes and full M roadster/coupe rear suspension brakes? Looking to buy a set local to me and just want to confirm if it's feasible.

I plan on running GC's setup: http://www.ground-control-store.com/.../II=812/CA=242
                  Thanks!
                  The fronts would be flush/poking and the rears will be sunken in slightly. You can balance this out with spacers, but 205/40 tires are your limit.

Comment

Originally posted by Lötjönen View Post
                    318iS on joms. I have 16x8 / 16x9 wheels. What tires i buy for them? Im thinking
                    i want mild stretch so im thinking 195/45 - 205/45 or 195/45 - 215/40 setup. I looking for similar sidewall and similar look

Sorry for my bad english!
                    205/45 225/40 if the offsets are perfect. 195/45 215/40 otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                      The fronts would be flush/poking and the rears will be sunken in slightly. You can balance this out with spacers, but 205/40 tires are your limit.
                      205 tires are the limit all around or just at the front? I'll be running about -2° to -3° camber on the front. No more than that though.

Comment

205/45 225/40 if the offsets are perfect. 195/45 215/40 otherwise.
                        ET 5 front and rear
                        sigpic
                        e30 318iS http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=315644

Comment

Originally posted by gills View Post
                          205 tires are the limit all around or just at the front? I'll be running about -2° to -3° camber on the front. No more than that though.
                          Just the front. For the rears you can fit a 215/40.

Comment

Originally posted by Lötjönen View Post
                            ET 5 front and rear
                            Skinnier ones then.

Comment

Just the front. For the rears you can fit a 215/40.
                              I'm assuming this is without a roll and slight pull? Will be doing both. Regardless, I need more meat for S54 power. I would like to fit at least a 235 in the rear.

Can 17x9's with a proper offset( ~+35) work on the front?

Comment

Fronts will not fit with those tires. Also need 8-10mm front spacers to clear the struts. 205/45 tires are ideal.
                                But would 215/40/16 be good both, rear and front? Or better to use 45 height?
                                I try to get the same wide tyres, otherwise the front look stretch and rear not.
                                Thanks

Comment

Working...
                                X