Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have a question...........hartge 16x7.5 4x100 one piece wheels how much do they weight vs koing remember bbs rep 16x7 wheels 4x100?
    Last edited by QUKBMER; 07-06-2015, 04:17 PM.
    Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

Would 16x8 ET20 with 225/45 fit on all corners with Billy HD's and H&R OE sport springs without a roll of the fenders and no rub anywhere?
      Your resource to do-it-yourself and interesting bmw and e30 stuff: www.rtsauto.com

Your resource to tools and tips: www.rtstools.com

Comment

Enkei 16x7 et40 with 205/45 on billies/hr race?

Comment

Would 255/60/15 fit on an early model with 15x8 rims on bc coilovers?

Comment

Originally posted by noid View Post
            Would 16x8 ET20 with 225/45 fit on all corners with Billy HD's and H&R OE sport springs without a roll of the fenders and no rub anywhere?
            No. It will rub in the rear. Not sure about the front since I'm at stock height.

IG @turbovarg
            '91 318is, M20 turbo
            [CoTM: 4-18]
            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
            - updated 3-17

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434940080.065003.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	100.2 KB
ID:	7177379Click image for larger version

Name:	ImageUploadedByTapatalk1434940093.699753.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	96.9 KB
ID:	7177380
              Okay I've searched and searched and tried zooming in on pics. Does anyone know the owner of this car or can tell me the tire size? I believe they're bf Goodrich.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
              sigpic

Comment

I run a similar setup, except I have bilstein sports and H&R race.
                They "fit" without a fender roll, but you can see all of the scoring in the tire from my 20 mile journey to a fender roller.

Comment

Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
                  [ATTACH]98319[/ATTACH][ATTACH]98320[/ATTACH]
                  Okay I've searched and searched and tried zooming in on pics. Does anyone know the owner of this car or can tell me the tire size? I believe they're bf Goodrich.

haha.....I dont blame ya....now that e30 looks very very serious....
                  I love sitting down and just driving!

Comment

Originally posted by JRKOUPE View Post
                    haha.....I dont blame ya....now that e30 looks very very serious....

Well I'm in between choosing 225/45 and 225/50.... Leaning towards 45s... Only thing is the 205/45 look like bands I don't want to spend another 500$ and be disappointed

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by QUKBMER View Post
                      I have a question...........hartge 16x7.5 4x100 one piece wheels how much do they weight vs koeng remember bbs rep 16x7 wheels 4x100?
                      Anyone ??
                      Your signature picture has been removed since it contained the Photobucket "upgrade your account" image.

garage queen 91 bmw 325is / 1972 Chevy El Camino 355 sbc 450hp

Comment

I have one question. Just got Keskin kt1 16x9. Could you help me how to fit them on my e30, what tires should i take, spacers, and stuff? 2 rims with ET15 and 2 with ET 25. Btw, i have iX fender flares, so it can not be rolled...
                        I was considering to use 225/40 rear, and 215/40 front tires, or maybe i should go with 215/40 all around?
                        Thx!

Comment

Needs a rear fender roll. Rubs like crazy otherwise.

Comment

Originally posted by SterlingMetE30 View Post
                            Enkei 16x7 et40 with 205/45 on billies/hr race?
                            Needs big spacers. 20mm minimum to look nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Randy2400 View Post
                              Would 255/60/15 fit on an early model with 15x8 rims on bc coilovers?
                              No.

Comment

Originally posted by florida_dirt View Post
                                [ATTACH]98319[/ATTACH][ATTACH]98320[/ATTACH]
                                okay i've searched and searched and tried zooming in on pics. Does anyone know the owner of this car or can tell me the tire size? I believe they're bf goodrich.

Sent from my iphone using tapatalk
                                205/45/16

Comment

Working...
                                X