Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just saw the work equip 40s.

Would anyone be able to help with choosing the appropriate offset in 15x8/15x9 size?
    Link to the spec sheet --> http://www.work-wheels.com.au/files/pdf/equip-40.pdf

Also would you think I would be able to run a bbk if I went the standard or big brake barrel choice?
    sigpic

Comment

Setup: Koni SA, ie3 race springs, e90 hats, gc sport camber plates.

Desired wheel: 15x8 et20 all corners (trm c1)

Question: What’s a good tire size that won’t rub? 215/45/15? 225? 50? Also, will I need spacers and if so, what size? Thanks!
      1990 325i Coupe
      ///PNW e30 CREW

Comment

Is 16x8 et7 all around too aggressive? I’ll be running 215/45/16 tires with a slight roll all around.
        Original wheel is 16x8 et32 but will be running a 25mm adapter
        Suspension: coilovers

Comment

Beyern mesh

I really like the Beyern mesh style wheels and I have them on my ‘89. They were on the car when I got it.

My son wants them on his ‘87. They are 15x7 and both the cars are stock suspension.

Are all the Beyern mesh wheels the same offset/backspace?

Can we go up to a 16”? Or, are there 15x7.5 or 8?

I’m not finding any info really, from what I can tell if you want a Beyern mesh you don’t get to pick and choose between different widths?
          My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
          I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

Looking at a set of e38 style 5s with 205/50 tires, can i use adapters or do they have to be filled and drilled?

Comment

Originally posted by Jake325is View Post
              Looking at a set of e38 style 5s with 205/50 tires, can i use adapters or do they have to be filled and drilled?
              With 205 you can use adapters, although they will be pretty aggressive at ET5
              Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Okay thank you!

Comment

Late e30 5 lug swapped on coilovers: front e36 m3/rear 318ti

Style 32's 8"x17" et20,
                  Can I get away with 215/35 tires, don't like to stretch too much?? If someone has pics would greatly appreciate...

Also,
                  Style 23's M-Contours 8.5"x17" et41 all around, which spacers, tires and studs length recommended?

Thanks in advance!

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post

Style 32's 8"x17" et20,
                    Can I get away with 215/35 tires, don't like to stretch too much?? If someone has pics would greatly appreciate...

Also,
                    Style 23's M-Contours 8.5"x17" et41 all around, which spacers, tires and studs length recommended?

Thanks in advance!
                    bump, anybody?

Comment

C'mon gurus, I'm sure somebody has at least attempted to try this^^^

Please chime in, I've browsed through 200+ pages but just too much too read here lol

Comment

Staggered Style 18

I have a shot at some cheap Style 18s on CL. $200 asking.

17x7 front and 17x7.5 rear, all are ET41.

If I get them I'll probably get 4-5 lug 18mm adapters. I tried looking for pix of these wheels mounted on an E30 but I'm not finding any. Is there a reason these wheels wouldn't work on an E30 with spacers?

Car is a stock height 92 cabrio that has an M30 swap.

Thanks!

Comment

New combo

16x8 style 5 off 90’s 7 series. H&Rcup kit. Wanna go to either a 205/40/16 or 205 45 16. Will I need to roll my fenders?
                          1989 325ix(sold)
                          1989 325i sedan s52 powa (current)

Comment

Originally posted by Lenwood View Post
                            16x8 style 5 off 90’s 7 series. H&Rcup kit. Wanna go to either a 205/40/16 or 205 45 16. Will I need to roll my fenders?
                            I’m running them right now drilled and filled no spacers and 225/45r17. Those two sizes you put are way small. If you want to run a 205 you should go 50 series.
                            Euro Delivery Thread///E30 Project Klaus///COTM August 2021

Comment

Originally posted by roznic View Post

Style 32's 8"x17" et20,

Also,

Thanks in advance!

Bump

Comment

The gods have left the building...

Comment

Working...
                                X