Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment Thread

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I know they make fallen ziex I think in that size

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 4

s50 86 325e Project

S50 - BBS - Recaro - BC Coilovers - Morimoto H1 Retrofit

Feedback Thread

Comment

ASK ALL WHEEL/TIRE FITMENT QUESTIONS HERE - The Official Wheel/Tire Fitment T...

Hey how's it going I was wondering what you recommend for my 91 325i it's on ground controls with shortened struts. The rims I got are. 16x 8 ET 25 all around. The front rubs the caliper slightly. What do you suggest? And I got 205/40/16 tires

Comment

225/50 on a 16x8. Will that have fender issues even at a slight drop? I will have coilovers with it so height can be adjusted. I just want to know if 225s are way too wide for the e30. Thanks!

Comment

^ you're going to need to post the offset of the wheels to get a clear answer.

225's are not too wide with the right offset.
          Lorin

Originally posted by slammin.e28
          The M30 is God's engine.

Comment

Does anyone have pics of 205/55 on 16x8 +25?

I'm getting 16x8+25 and I know all you guys say 225/45 is ideal for this but the only cheap 225/45/R16 tire on tirerack are the ZII for $512.

Whereas the 205/55 V12 evo k110s are $368.

Looking for a normal daily/slightly agressive setup. No massive stretch and no huge 4x4 thick setup. Will the 205/55 look okay? Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by achtunge30 View Post
              Hey Mystikal,

Spoke too soon I think. Now that I am searching for 205/45 for front use I can't seem to find a matching tire to my existing 215/45 rear Kumho Ecsta XS. It seems like I may either have to go mismatched tires (read tons of Don't do it as it will result in bad handling characteristics-opinions) so I'm hesitant. The car is a vert so it does not see track duty but I do drive spiritedly on mountain drives and I do drive the car pretty frequently save for winter.

With this in mind, do you recommend I go mismatch or not and if so what tire would you suggest in 205/45?

Thanks again!
              Mismatch.

Comment

Originally posted by justin_l_ View Post
                Will be using z3m axles. Suggestions on something that will work without spacers? Going on superchargerd s52 e30 so traction is important.
                Not sure. Z3M axles aren't a common mod and I have no data on exact numbers.

Comment

Originally posted by InNeedOfBoost View Post
                  Running 16x8's 0 offset all around...love the way they sit, but I'm not a fan of stretching tires. I want a little bit of a meaty tire. I have Falken Ziex 612's on the rear in a 225/50 and its a little too much meat in the back. Having trouble finding some 45 sidewalls that aren't R comps.

Ideas, opinions
                  Buy wheels that fit E30s. 16x8 +0s don't, IMO.

Comment

Originally posted by Jozi View Post
                    Will a 225/45 fit on a 16x9.5 ET5 work? I've got the lips on the inside of my arches flattend to the back of the arch lip and the bumps are also flattened.

Also, not keen on stretching tires to much and like a bit of meat in them.

Alternatively, how about 16x9 et9 with a 225/45?
                    Nope and nope.

Comment

Originally posted by NATOBOT View Post
                      Hey how's it going I was wondering what you recommend for my 91 325i it's on ground controls with shortened struts. The rims I got are. 16x 8 ET 25 all around. The front rubs the caliper slightly. What do you suggest? And I got 205/40/16 tires
                      Spacers to clear the calipers and any of the following sizes 205/45 205/50 215/45 225/45.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerthusiast View Post
                        225/50 on a 16x8. Will that have fender issues even at a slight drop? I will have coilovers with it so height can be adjusted. I just want to know if 225s are way too wide for the e30. Thanks!
                        Won't work.

Comment

Originally posted by Bimmerthusiast View Post
                          Does anyone have pics of 205/55 on 16x8 +25?

I'm getting 16x8+25 and I know all you guys say 225/45 is ideal for this but the only cheap 225/45/R16 tire on tirerack are the ZII for $512.

Whereas the 205/55 V12 evo k110s are $368.

Looking for a normal daily/slightly agressive setup. No massive stretch and no huge 4x4 thick setup. Will the 205/55 look okay? Thanks!
                          No. 205/55 is an inch too tall for an E30.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                            Spacers to clear the calipers and any of the following sizes 205/45 205/50 215/45 225/45.
                            Thank you so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mystikal View Post
                              Buy wheels that fit E30s. 16x8 +0s don't, IMO.
                              They do when you have fender flares....
                              1991 318is - Daily/weekend track car.

An on-ramp is a terrible thing to waste...

Comment

What is a good tire size for

16X8 20MM offset 4X100 57.2 CB (ESM 002R)

Car is not dropped any. Just need a good long lasting preferably meaty tire

Thoughts?
                                03 M3 Vert
                                89 325i

Comment

Working...
                                X