An idea
Collapse
X
-
Id so come in From Phoenix for this.
But Somewhere near an hours drive of Pomona or Pasadena.
Van Nuyes would be to far for me.Leave a comment:
-
-
Three is better than non, I hope this happens woohoo. We're getting closer thanks be34st!!Leave a comment:
-
All I am asking for is a little meet of the big body boy's. With time I will be chill.Leave a comment:
-
Weak, I know we have more than 1 person down for this! Shit I will even make a raffle for meet. Come on people don't be scared...:)
Sent from my SGH-T959 using TapatalkLeave a comment:
-
I understand Slow4door I guess us Socal boys are scared. I am sure someone will re post this and then a Mod or others will follow I was just attempting to make something happen asap.Leave a comment:
-
For sure,but I think no one else seems to be down. And you call you self's E28 boi's hahahaha....Leave a comment:
-
Hell yea!! I'm down to roll! Let's rep the big bodys! That means ur white five is comin out !! Orra'Leave a comment:

Leave a comment: