An idea

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • yert315
    replied
    Are e23s allowed? It's a big car! :p

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    I live in Chino which is near Pomona, but I am also down for Pasadena. So as of now we have:


    Pasadena
    Pomona
    San Diego

    Any others want to suggest a city?
    Last edited by downernsp; 03-15-2012, 06:55 PM. Reason: Added a city/location

    Leave a comment:


  • xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx
    replied
    Id so come in From Phoenix for this.

    But Somewhere near an hours drive of Pomona or Pasadena.
    Van Nuyes would be to far for me.

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Location suggestions?

    Leave a comment:


  • E30nate
    replied
    I'm in depending on location


    ---
    I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?gnyvfw

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Three is better than non, I hope this happens woohoo. We're getting closer thanks be34st!!

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Bump. I'm gonna link this thread in the California subforum.

    Leave a comment:


  • be34st
    replied
    Down? Im Down. There's way too little 5er action in these part.

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    All I am asking for is a little meet of the big body boy's. With time I will be chill.

    Leave a comment:


  • Manzaa
    replied
    Don't trip dawg well round up some folks!

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    Weak, I know we have more than 1 person down for this! Shit I will even make a raffle for meet. Come on people don't be scared...:)

    Sent from my SGH-T959 using Tapatalk

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    I understand Slow4door I guess us Socal boys are scared. I am sure someone will re post this and then a Mod or others will follow I was just attempting to make something happen asap.

    Leave a comment:


  • Slow4Door
    replied
    If I was in SoCal I would be down...

    Leave a comment:


  • downernsp
    replied
    For sure,but I think no one else seems to be down. And you call you self's E28 boi's hahahaha....

    Leave a comment:


  • Manzaa
    replied
    Hell yea!! I'm down to roll! Let's rep the big bodys! That means ur white five is comin out !! Orra'

    Leave a comment:

Working...