X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pls pm photo-bucket password
    [I

Comment

Bump Still for sale, Kinda Lost interest as selling for a while.
      Now The Railroad Takes my time. I have hit the point where I dunno what i wanna do.
      It needs new blood to take it to the next level.

Its currently set up for Daily use.

$7500

The Car has 262.023 On it.

What the car needs.....

It needs new Shocks/springs, The Front are blown Most likely Orignal. The Rears were Bought new in 08,But swaped from a Previous car i owned.
      They dont leak,but I would just replace them too.

Trunk Gasket is Missing

Rear windows Need Regulators They are hooked up,and roll down,But give drama coming up.

Rust repair/DOT Light deletion

Fuel lines

AC the Compressor was leaking,and one of the lines has blown, It does have a fitting for R134a,But the seals were not used as we wanted to chase the leak, If i keep i would just replace all the lines

Paint while the car still looks good when clean,it does need a Paint job to look 100 percent.

Interior

Some current Unwashed photos. Below
      Attached Files
      Last edited by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx; 11-06-2014, 03:02 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by cek
        Are we still required to pass some sort of test in order to see pictures and get more details? Or will you actually be posting a real for-sale post this time?
        The car could be listed on EAG or even Barrett-Jackson and you and your
        Homophobic Friends of Mye28 would still find a reason to complain.

My lifestyle and my sexual preference is non of your business nor Mye28. As well as has nothing to do with the car. yet you and others of Mye28 choose to bring that up instead of the car. Even if you was interested in this car,I wouldn't sell it to you,nor anyone associated with mye28.

Comment

Wait just a second I have been on mye28 for years and a number of other sites but not sure why I am now a homophobic person. Yes there are people on mye28 that can get out if hand but most are just people that really love the e28. I could care less about a persons life style that does not and should not matter with cars or really anything. But it would help to have an add up with pics. I do understand wanting to sell to people that will enjoy and take care of the car, but no reason for name calling.

Good luck the sale of the car, would like to see pics.

Andy

Comment

Wish I had seen this for sale, I would 100% have bought it instead of the vert I just picked up.
            Drive it hard. Maintain it well.

Convertible Technical & Discussion
            A Topless Memorandum

Comment

As Stated in the First Post,Im not in a rush to sell.......
              Id rather give it away to some of the More deserving members of R3vliited than sell it to you,or the mye28 elitists.
              Third of all No one cares about your Opinion.

If you was SO interested then you would have MADE A effort to contact me,and even if you were. Like mentioned above,the car is not for sale to
              Ignorant homophobic assholes such as your self.

Just cause i dont post anymore on Mye28 doesnt mean,Its forgotten about. You , 5 gallon flush,and that Redneck wannabe down south Made a huge issue about my video. Instead of you all being showcased by petrolicious. All three of you tried to Burn me to the stake because who I chose to identify as.

Go buy Another M535i,This car isnt for you.

Comment

What are you talking about? I never made any comments about a video and not sure why you have a problem with me.

Andy

Comment

Originally posted by South26 View Post
                  What are you talking about? I never made any comments about a video and not sure why you have a problem with me.

Andy
                  Andy,

The post is between me and Cek,not you. Might wanna take a read on those two posts Again. :)

I doubt anyone would have a issue with you. You have been Supplying Used Parts for a while,Your a good guy to get parts from.

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                    As Stated in the First Post,Im not in a rush to sell.......
                    Id rather give it away to some of the More deserving members of R3vliited than sell it to you,or the mye28 elitists.

I am a deserving R3V member:D Give it to me?

And for the record, I have no issue whatsoever with a relationship of two females. Nope, none whatsoever. I even like girls too, so I get it.8-)

In all seriousness, glws of your car.
                    Originally posted by codyep3
                    I hope to Christ you have looks going for you, because you sure as fuck don't have any intelligence.
                    2001 silver/Blk 325 cabby. SOLD
                    1988 Blk/Blk e30 factory wide body kit car SOLD
                    1992 DS/BLK 325 m-tech II apperance pack cabby SOLD!
                    2002 325xit Sil/blk. SOLD
                    2012 328i xdrive touring. Wht/blk. SOLD
                    2009 135 cabby. monacoblue/blk leather SOLD
                    2007 Z4m coupe. Silver grey/black/ aluminum. 1of50
                    2010 F650gs twin
                    2016 M235i cabby. Mineral grey/Red leather

Comment

Originally posted by Todd Black 88 View Post
                      I am a deserving R3V member:D Give it to me?

And for the record, I have no issue whatsoever with a relationship of two females. Nope, none whatsoever. I even like girls too, so I get it.8-)

In all seriousness, glws of your car.

Thank you.

Comment

dat taurusrot!!

mmmmhmmmm
                        318iS Track Rat :nice: www.drive4corners.com
                        '86 325iX 3.1 Stroker Turbo '86 S38B36 325

No one makes this car anymore. The government won't allow them, normal people won't buy them. So it's up to us: the freaks, the weirdos, the informed. To buy them, to appreciate them, and most importantly, to drive them.

Comment

Had a Deposit, buyer backed out when Wife found out, what was going on.

Back on the Market.

Comment

I'm interested in your car to replace my '85 535i euro. It runs strong and is a lot of fun, but has significant rust.

Please pm photobucket password. Thanks.

Comment

password sent

Comment

Interested in upgrading my '85 535i to an M535

Hi,
                                I'm interested in upgrading my '85 535i to an M535. Will you please PM me the password. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X