1985 M535I For sale Arizona

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by e30pro3 View Post
    I don't think you read what kronus said right. In what universe was my PM to you, which is shown above, "out of line"?

I am not upset. I am merely ensuring the time I wasted investigating your car is useful to others who may be interested in the car.

In your post above you said:

This is the definition of a non-running car. The battery doesn't hold a charge and the hood won't open. The fuel pump has failed or is failing. The front shocks are "blown".

lmao your logic is so fucked. Lol lets just make shit up to make your bullshit stick.

There was no bitching involved. All I did was post the notes I took in evaluating the car based on the information you have provided in words and photos. My goal was to get an inventory of the work/parts that would be required to restore it.

As I explained in my message to you: I am looking for a car to do a total restoration on. I do not want a car that is already in great condition. Your car is actually in such poor shape that it would be very hard to justify restoring it even for $3000. What would it take to turn your car into a "$20K" car?

THEN WHY DID YOU WASTE MY TIME?

- Full body restoration with paint. $8-10K easy.
    - Full interior restoration. $5K
    - New suspension: $3K
    - Fix all mechanical issues: $3K

I understand you have put money and time into this car. Perhaps you enjoyed doing so. However that money is gone. It is called a sunk cost. Go look that up.

Your car is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it. A car is NOT worth what the current owner spent on it. A car is NOT worth what the current owner believes it is worth. Nobody will pay a premium for a car simply because the owner was foolish in how they spent their money.

In the end there are only three facts that matter:

1) You hope someone is going to pay $5500.
    2) I know someone was (was!) willing to pay $3000.
    3) You communicate in a rude and inflammatory way.
    Hell yes Im rude...... Your a cheap ass.
    As mentioned above,Take your offensive offer and shove it up your ass.

Comment

The vulgar commentary is an excellent way to turn off prospective buyers :ST1G: :hitler:
      http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

Remember seeing the petrolicious video for this. Sounds so damn nice on upshifts... Ugh. Being a broke 17 year old sucks... GLWS!
        -1976 2002 daily (Sold)
        -1986 528e 5 speed daily

Comment

:popcorn:

Comment

Seems like the car gets more problems with every post from OP. GLWS, hopefully you find a buyer soon.

1992 M tech 2 Convertible - S50 Swap
            1992 e34 Touring- S50 Swap
            1992 325i-S50 Swap (SOLD)

1995 e36 M3 Mugello Red - S50 (SOLD)
            1991 325i Convertible Laguna Green (SOLD)
            1987 325i (SOLD);1992 M tech 2 Convertible (SOLD)
            1988 325i Convertible Alpine White (SOLD)
            Brilliantrot Convertible 80k Miles (SOLD)
            1992 325i Convertible Schwarz (SOLD)
            1992 318i Convertible Project-Finished (SOLD)

Comment

Its such a shame,That the E28 community. Continues to Act the way they do.
              The Narcissistic attitude,Between The Members is dealing with High school males.

My original request has been proved per the recent discussion on mye28.

90 percent of them Believe they are sneaky little Little Donald trumps,who will do whatever it takes to continue to inflate their ego.

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
              The vulgar commentary is an excellent way to turn off prospective buyers :ST1G: :hitler:
              All i have to say to you,is Homophobia......... Nice job trying to stir the pot....
              Haters gonna hate, you and the rest of mye28 can burn,because my "shitbox" as you put it was in Petrolicious and yours was not.
              Last edited by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx; 02-21-2015, 06:45 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by xxx-Lost-Soul-xxx View Post
                Its such a shame,That the E28 community. Continues to Act the way they do.
                The Narcissistic attitude,Between The Members is dealing with High school males.

My original request has been proved per the recent discussion on mye28.

90 percent of them Believe they are sneaky little Little Donald trumps,who will do whatever it takes to continue to inflate their ego.

All i have to say to you,is Homophobia......... Nice job trying to stir the pot....
                Haters gonna hate, you and the rest of mye28 can burn,because my "shitbox" as you put it was in Petrolicious and yours was not.

I've never said that about any car, who is really trying to stir the pot... :loco:

Yes, I definitely don't appreciate that you sent me a B34 starter when you advertised it as a B35.
                http://www.Drive4Corners.com

Comment

The car sounds like a basket case. I would have taken the $3000 and been done with it.

Why doesn't OP just put the car on ebay?
                  My Feedback

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post
                    The car sounds like a basket case. I would have taken the $3000 and been done with it.

because its not...... :rippedoff:
                    . Everyone is slandering my car,without even seeing it.
                    I have offered to pay for a buyers inspection,out of my own money.
                    No one takes me up on the offer. Looks like ill have to,to just shut people up.

Originally posted by tschultz View Post
                    I've never said that about any car, who is really trying to stir the pot... :loco:

Yes, I definitely don't appreciate that you sent me a B34 starter when you advertised it as a B35.
                    Its a 2 way street....

I offered you a refund and you said "No thanks"

Comment

Originally posted by E30 Wagen View Post

Really. It sounds like it's pretty severely neglected. Seems like OP thinks her car is worth a lot more than it actually is. Should've taken the $3000 and run.

And in my experience, a car that looks bad in pictures, is even worse in person.
                      Last edited by rturbo 930; 02-21-2015, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Sent you a PM.

Comment

Is this car still just sitting and deteriorating? Or has it been parted out yet?

Comment

Holy shitshow, Batman.

Comment

well that was a fun read... :popcorn:
                              = Heidi 1988 325 -> 335i. 7200rpm built M30

Comment

Liked the video content! You're a purebred enthusiast. I haven't had an e28 yet and if possible yours is very enticing. Its been some e30's, e24, e32, e34 and other 4x4rigs @an OCD level of passionate modification for me thus far.

I can throw in some euro punk albums to get this M car if plausible.

Haven't been on here for a minute...plz pm me and lets discuss.

Thx,
                                Ted

Comment

Working...
                                X