Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Has Anyone Thought About Making R3VLimited Merch?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

having dailied a 2002 for several decades, I found the respect your elders thing to be a bit pretentious. But I'm not much for slogans in general.

t
    pro2
    now, sometimes I just mess with people. It's more entertaining that way. george graves

Comment

Originally posted by TobyB View Post
      having dailied a 2002 for several decades, I found the respect your elders thing to be a bit pretentious. But I'm not much for slogans in general.

t
      pro2
      that's valid. everything becomes dated at some point.

i like the irony, and celebration of the past. i just ordered a vintage repro style subie brat t-shirt for myself, and a hoodie for my sister. i used to love the brats, and the car and era means something to both of us. it was my sisters b'day so why not. ? you have to have fun with life.

Comment

I run a company doing stuff like this. I’d be willing to knock some designs out and put em on the website.

Comment

Originally posted by Pinapplco View Post
          I run a company doing stuff like this. I’d be willing to knock some designs out and put em on the website.
          Awesome. I would love to see what you got in mind.

88' Seta 2.7i Zinno

https://www.r3vlimited.com/board/for...430-my-88-seta

Comment

a shirt with just that sticker image posted on the last page of r3v and the top outline would be dope. Maybe a pocket tee?
            Originally posted by blunt
            can you get me a deal on cases of their (fiji) bottled water? i wash my 02 in that shit

Comment

Working...
            X