light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Nova
    replied
    Meh, it's still a valve cover.

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied
    jimjim, will you make me lightweight aluminum disco ball?

    Leave a comment:


  • jimjim69
    replied
    about time

    Click image for larger version

Name:	done v-c M20 049.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	103.5 KB
ID:	7123386


    about time !!!

    James

    Leave a comment:


  • JamesE30
    replied
    Shit yeah... I'm looking forawrd to seeing this now :D

    Leave a comment:


  • 325ix
    replied
    hmmm... I'm not sure I like it.

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    Originally posted by jimjim69
    [ATTACH]31447[/ATTACH] i just like cool m20 and have
    a hobbie of bmws yes im the same guy on the bf
    and get some shit there too !!!!

    James
    What is the cfm size on the carb?

    Leave a comment:


  • deutschman
    replied
    wow... all that for this?

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    I would rock it. WTF right .;)

    Leave a comment:


  • jimjim69
    replied
    evil-looking ; wicked

    Click image for larger version

Name:	wow 001.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	104.2 KB
ID:	7123382 Sinister looking shark bait ?



    James

    Leave a comment:


  • QUKBMER
    replied
    Originally posted by jimjim69
    [ATTACH]31447[/ATTACH] i just like cool m20 and have
    a hobbie of bmws yes im the same guy on the bf
    and get some shit there too !!!!

    James
    Mmmmmmmm.....very interesting. Alittle german motor and alittle american muscle parts and......wallllaaaaa. :up::up:
    two thumbs up. Sometimes you have to think outside the norm box and get creative with shit and see if it works.;)

    Leave a comment:


  • AbsorbantNut
    replied
    Originally posted by Pinepig
    made me

    Leave a comment:


  • Pinepig
    replied
    Originally posted by AbsorbantNut
    first

    Leave a comment:


  • IsoGrifo
    replied
    Heavyweight, lead valve cover


    why do something like this?
    well i like heavy motors!!!
    some one has to so the rest of you
    have something heavier than stock !!!!
    It also gives off the appearance of being blurred!!! or maybe I just can't take pictures?



    Sorry, I know I'm a newb myself, but I just couldn't resist... haha
    Last edited by IsoGrifo; 08-11-2010, 10:43 PM.

    Leave a comment:


  • Tree18is
    replied
    so awesome!

    Leave a comment:


  • dnova89
    replied
    I like to disco.

    Leave a comment:

Working...