light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • SeriousBusiness
    replied
    This has to be a fucking joke. Its like a parallel universe in here. Carbureted E30's and horrid grammar/comprehension skills.

    Leave a comment:


  • Kershaw
    replied
    who the fuck puts a carburetor on a fuel injected engine?

    and seriously man, use ms word grammar & spell check to proof your posts.

    Leave a comment:


  • E30Nova
    replied
    Originally posted by jimjim69
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JwvBeHbDL9Q


    here some tits and I have the shark suit ON !!! I
    My actual plans and reasons for making it, and go from there.
    I have tough it out, as a new member you just asking to get crapped
    by making a post like that on her.I get get crapped on most my of my life!


    YOUR IS HELPING ME
    GETTER DONE!

    THANK YOU ALL GOOD AND BAD !!!



    James
    This is not english, bro. :down:

    Matt

    Leave a comment:


  • tg318is
    replied
    oh dear

    Leave a comment:


  • AbsorbantNut
    replied
    But I wanta scone

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    This thread is over, I think it's time for a cone.

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    No, really. Has anyone ever told you that you are "slow"?

    Leave a comment:


  • jimjim69
    replied
    who the f@$k are you !!!

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l_FZVD5lsAw

    who the are f@$k are you !!!

    Leave a comment:


  • AbsorbantNut
    replied
    so where are bewbs

    Leave a comment:


  • george graves
    replied
    Do you have a brain injury we should know about?

    Leave a comment:


  • jimjim69
    replied
    Shark suit on




    here some tits and I have the shark suit ON !!! I
    My actual plans and reasons for making it, and go from there.
    I have tough it out, as a new member you just asking to get crapped
    by making a post like that on her.I get get crapped on most my of my life!


    YOUR IS HELPING ME
    GETTER DONE!

    THANK YOU ALL GOOD AND BAD !!!



    James
    Last edited by jimjim69; 07-31-2010, 01:25 PM. Reason: spelling

    Leave a comment:


  • mr.vang
    replied
    lol..free post...

    Leave a comment:


  • Farbin Kaiber
    replied
    Well, more aptly, I un-built an e30.

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatmango
    replied
    Originally posted by E30 F34R
    Don't say that...I want my cover with tits on it :p


    i second this, so jimjim, heres the plan, you shall make a lightweight valvecover that is a model of briana banks' tits so as #1 we don't have to bludgeon you with mangos making the prices rise to a point i can't enjoy my favorite fruit, #2 we can say out engine is tits, #3 we might be able to take yourr idea seriously.

    if not this is an epic fail

    Leave a comment:


  • F34R
    replied
    Originally posted by george graves
    Who wants to bet this won't get very far?
    Don't say that...I want my cover with tits on it :p

    Leave a comment:

Working...