light weight, aluminum sheet metal valve cover

Collapse
X
 
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • E30Nova
    replied
    Flame suit, bro. Flame suit.

    Leave a comment:


  • quikveedb2
    replied
    who gives a flying fuck what your valve cover weighs. i got 1/2 way through this bullshit, got bored, and decided to quote blunt because this is best thing i found in the first half of this thread;

    Originally posted by blunt
    side drafts on an m20 in an 02 would be badass
    i want the time i spent absorbing this horse shit thread back please. i also want to pummel ieatmango with his favorite fruit, fired out of a potato gun. they're mangos, they're in your user name, you like them, and we don't care.

    Originally posted by Stu
    Hell yes it is. My old man ran that setup in his Inka '71 '02 before going to Motronic. 2.6 (76.8x84.4) with a 288 cam. On the street that thing was a killer. Faster in a straight line than the E2 S14 setup in the same car.
    damnit i missed this post, shit stu i wish i could have seen that car, when was that setup up & running?
    Last edited by quikveedb2; 08-11-2010, 07:42 PM. Reason: stu's post

    Leave a comment:


  • Holland
    replied
    Hokay, so what is going on in this thread is that you want to make aluminum valve covers to sell? The initial picture of the ETA valve cover is that it's ugly and the significance of the 20's is that is what you would save by switching to Geiko? Then the backward carbed M20 with the stock valve cover is posted to reference that there is absolutely no meaning to said post? Then we are tools for not understanding and then you send us some indy pop girl to comfort us and then some engineering background for a subject that we didn't know existed in the first place? Then we were told to lob mangos at you and the cow jumped over the Farbin?

    Leave a comment:


  • AbsorbantNut
    replied
    first

    Leave a comment:


  • jimjim69
    replied
    it an enigma

    Click image for larger version

Name:	shut up you bitch 039.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	65.6 KB
ID:	7123376
    I don't even understand what's going on in this thread !!!
    it an enigma enjoy !!!
    P.S I have the shark suit ON !!!

    James

    Leave a comment:


  • Stu
    replied
    Originally posted by blunt
    side drafts on an m20 in an 02 would be badass
    Hell yes it is. My old man ran that setup in his Inka '71 '02 before going to Motronic. 2.6 (76.8x84.4) with a 288 cam. On the street that thing was a killer. Faster in a straight line than the E2 S14 setup in the same car.

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatmango
    replied
    Originally posted by TexasTerp
    6 pages and I still have no idea whats going on. They guy wants an aluminum valve cover? or is gonna make one...? Now I want mangoes but the price is too high because we're all throwing them at him. And he is clearly mentally retarded since he can't put together a single viable sentence. bewbs on valve cover = win!

    Do I have this right?

    essentially ... in a word... yes... i think...

    just throw a mango at him

    Leave a comment:


  • TexasTerp
    replied
    6 pages and I still have no idea whats going on. They guy wants an aluminum valve cover? or is gonna make one...? Now I want mangoes but the price is too high because we're all throwing them at him. And he is clearly mentally retarded since he can't put together a single viable sentence. bewbs on valve cover = win!

    Do I have this right?

    Leave a comment:


  • assoutE12
    replied
    I don't even understand what's going on in this thread

    Leave a comment:


  • ieatmango
    replied
    thats it someone impale this guy on a mango tree, at least then something will stop hurting someone. lol

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by AbsorbantNut
    well one of them had a carbed m20. I'm pretty sure I've seen pics
    Yeah, the M20 went into service with a carb, but was then upgraded with injection. The idea of going backward is what's confusing to some.

    Leave a comment:


  • blunttech
    replied
    side drafts on an m20 in an 02 would be badass

    Leave a comment:


  • AbsorbantNut
    replied
    Originally posted by markseven
    They launched it with fuel injection and then changed their minds and went back to a carb? :)
    well one of them had a carbed m20. I'm pretty sure I've seen pics

    Leave a comment:


  • markseven
    replied
    Originally posted by AbsorbantNut
    I think bmw did this on e21 m20s:p
    They launched it with fuel injection and then changed their minds and went back to a carb? :)

    Leave a comment:


  • AbsorbantNut
    replied
    Originally posted by Kershaw
    who the fuck puts a carburetor on a fuel injected engine?
    I think bmw did this on e21 m20s:p

    Leave a comment:

Working...