Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gentlejackjones View Post
    That head unit is retro awesome.
    Originally posted by kronus
    would be in depending on tip slant and tube size

Comment

1986 BMW 325e E30 - $3500 (orange) - The 8 ball shifter is MONEY

selling an 86 bmw 325e , i'm the third owner and only commute locally for work

Pros:
      16x9's , 90% life left on tires
      New motor/ transmission mounts
      New upgraded alt/starter and main ground cable(purchased from r3v)
      New generic reclinable bucket w/garagistic mount
      New both rear calipers and rotors and brake pads
      New rear axles
      New all four wheel bearings replaced
      JOM coilovers
      Kenwood stereo with 2 pioneer & 2 sony speakers and 1200 watt amp

Cons:
      No power steering
      Sunroof doesn't work
      Will need new resonator
      Odometer is stuck at 133,000

I also have front suspension parts that are new , drivers door panel , and original drivers seat that i can include

$3500 obo

Any questions feel free to text me at

Comment

Clean, low-mileage, single-owner Cirrusblau 4-door for 4K anyone? Only nag is it's an auto, but that's probably why it's not been beat to shit.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...550993132.html

Comment

^ That should disappear in a heartbeat, especially in LA. That is a great starting platform, and is well within reach of many, especially with the way prices have been.
          My previous build (currently E30-less)
          http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Originally posted by MR E30 325is View Post
            ^ That should disappear in a heartbeat, especially in LA. That is a great starting platform, and is well within reach of many, especially with the way prices have been.
            No doubt. If I didn't already have mine, I would swoop it up in a second. Jealous that it's got 120k fewer miles than mine!

Comment

Originally posted by e30_troy View Post
              Clean, low-mileage, single-owner Cirrusblau 4-door for 4K anyone? Only nag is it's an auto, but that's probably why it's not been beat to shit.

https://losangeles.craigslist.org/sf...550993132.html
              That's clean! I wonder if the CD changer works.

R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
              └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post

I agree, wow! That is super clean.

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post

I think it’s already gone. Identical to my car but mine is a 5speed
                  My son has the 1987 325e, 2 door, 5speed
                  I daily the 1989 325i, 4 door, 5speed

Comment

It's totally gone. When you see an e30 like this, (Morgan voice): YOU KNOW WHAT IT IS.

Current Bimmers:
                    1991 525i, lagungrun
                    1991 318i M54B30 swapped, brilliantrot
                    1991 318i S52 swapped, diamantschwarz
                    1991 Bertone FreeClimber (with 2.7i M20B27 engine)
                    1989 325is, bronzit
                    1982 320i M50B25 swapped, alpinweiss
                    1981 320i, saphirblau
                    1976 2002, mintgrun

"Murderbrick" 1991 318i M54B30 swap

Comment

1987 Bmw 325e e30 5 speed - $2000 (Oxnard)

**PLEASE TEXT ONLY I CANT PICK UP THE PHONE AND HAVE BEEN GETTING ALOT OF SPAM CALLS AND I WONT PICK UP THINKING YOURE A SPAM CALLER**

Up for sale is an e30 5 speed I just bought a month ago. It runs perfect the only thing is I dont have time to fix it up anymore, things have came up that takes up all of my time sadly! It's also clean title

The car runs great and I'm going to be honest! The car runs fine and doesn't over heat I brought it from Perris where I bought it. I fixed a couple of things from what was wrong. The interior looks great besides the seats, I dont know what the previous owner thought of when putting those seats in. ALSO the hood and trunk are carbon fiber just needs to be recleared!

Cons
                      - the exhaust has a leak
                      - the passenger side window doesn't roll down (just need to clean the motor, that's what was wrong with the driver side window)
                      - just need a shifter bushing
                      - typical odometer not working at 200k
                      - idle bounces when warm pretty sure has to do with the exhaust leak
                      - finally the major thing is the master cylinder needs to be replaced. I brought it all the way from perris thinking it was the break booster as that's what the previous owner said it was.

I'd just recommend to bring something to tow it with! The paint job is weird I dont know what it is. But all in all just shoot me a realistic offer and you can take it I just dont have time for it. My original plan was to do the 325i head swap and turbo it. I'll also throw in the 325i head, harness I was collecting to swap the head. I'm just being straight forward with everything that's wrong so you know ahead of time and make a right decision and from what I can remember.

Please just dont come thinking the car is in perfect clean condition. This is an old classic car its gonna have its flaws. Dont agree on a price then come and offer less than what was agreed upon you'll just be wasting both our time.

Comment

May be worth a look...

BMW 325i 1990 3 Series - $5000

Very nice, classic 325i. The car drives wonderfully. Fun! There are numerous small problems with this car. AC needs recharge. Antennae doesn't go down fully. Odometer works intermittently. Muffler will need to be replaced soon. No major mechanical problems. Sun roof. The car has been garaged for its whole life. There is a small amount of rust, but not serious. The interior is excellent. I am selling the car because I am no longer interested in maintaining this car the way I once was. This car could be perfect again if it is cared for by a motivated car enthusiast. Serious buyers only, please. Price is firm.

Comment

For $1,300 it could be worse.

BMW e30 (325e) - $1300

I'm selling my 1986 e30. It jumped timing a few days ago. NO THE VALVES DID NOT HIT. If the car is not sold I will replace the belt and keep it.1000 without wheels. will only trade for KA24, SR20, Or Anything S13.

Comment

There's certainly something to be said for accident-free and rust-free. This still needs a lot of attention, though. Jeez those seats!

Most Desireable "89" E30 325iS 5 Spd Manual, Clean Title, RUST FREE - $5450

1989 E30 BMW TRUE 325iS Original 5 Speed Manual RARE Clean Title !

Put a new short shifter and car sticks in 2nd and I have no time to mess with it so selling it.
                            Also had a OEM BMW DRIVE SHAFT INSTALLED....

RARE COLLECTIBLE priced to sell ! The foundation of the car is solid no rust and has carries a clean title so great candidate for restoration. Value on these particular e30 are on a rise so asking price can change if the prices are surging...First person with cash takes it...

CarFax Link below

Car is located in Dallas TX. Always been a Texas car...No rust !
                            Car engine runs good.
                            Appears to be original paint
                            Accident free check CarFax
                            Car needs TLC.
                            Ac needs work.
                            Original seats replaced with recaro style seats.
                            Car will come with Bmw bottle cap wheels. Wheels in picture is not part of sale.
                            Selling as is....

Comment

Always loved this color:

E30 1991 318i convertible - $4200

1990 BMW 318i convertible with an m42 5 speed and 140k miles. The car is sitting on H&R race springs and bilstein sport shocks, camber plates, drilled rotors, hawk pads, braided brake lines, poly urethane lower control arm bushings with new ball joints, 3.73 LSD medium case differential, tan sport interior, clean dash with a very small crack, nice black carpet, elipsode headlights, for light covers, IS lip (not pictured), head unit with (Bluetooth, aux, Pandora, Sirius xm) with BOSE speakers. The car is currently on MiM 1900 Italian wheels 15x7 et 13 offset with falken tires. The price is $4200 with the wheels and $3700 on oem basket weaves.

Comment

Are 4-doors a big thing now that all the coupes a big money?
                                sigpic
                                1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                                1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                                1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Working...
                                X