Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Official 'Craigslist find' thread - awesome & awful (eBay, Kijiji, etc.)

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That 318i is sweet.

I've seen this 1990 325i sedan Calypso/Tan posted before on SD CL but the price is right and it looks okay from a distance.

Automatic, grungy driver door panel, looks like the clear's seen better days but isn't totally gone. If it was a slicktop and the paint was better, I'd consider it as a companion for my Boston E36.
    1990 325i/4/5, 1992 240SX, 1995 RRC, 1998 M3/4/5

Comment

Not so sure about this price, but I do like this color combo, and the seller wrote a good ad (how refreshing!)

1988 BMW 325is - $14500 (Land O Lakes, FL)

1988 BMW 325is (3/18/88)
      Schwarz (086) over Cardinal Red Leather
      5 speed manual transmission
      9 out of 10 overall original survivor condition
      3 owners with documentation and garaged it's whole life
      Very rare e30 and one of the most sought after color combination ever produced
      All records and paperwork since 1988 including maintenance logs/sheets
      Original Window sticker/sheet (see pics)
      Clean carfax with NO accidents
      Clean title
      NO rust
      Sunroof
      VIN stickers present (hood not original to vehicle)
      Paint said to be all original except for hood and driver side fender; Spoilers recently painted with OEM paint)
      Original bbs basketweave wheels (resprayed factory correct ceramic silver)
      Original windows
      Original interior (with driver seat recovered with factory correct oem leather kit); Everything works
      Original floor mats
      Original BMW keys (3)
      Original jack set with lug wrench
      Original full tool kit
      Original spare basketweave wheel/tire
      Original radio

Options List:
      S209 Differential lock 25%
      S226 Sports suspension settings
      S281 BMW LA wheel, chr.-plated/roundspokes
      S324 Front and rear spoilers
      S401 Lift-up-and-slide-back sunroof, electric
      S410 Window lifts, electric, front
      S481 Sports seat
      S530 Air conditioning
      S540 Cruise control
      S551 On-board computer II with remote control
      S562 Reading light
      S675 Sound system
      S708 M sports steering wheel leather

Maintenance up to date
      Recently reconditioned/full detailing
      Tires are great
      Runs superbly
      Cold A/C
      No leaks at all
      Would drive across the country today in it without hesitation
      Miles are documented from log sheets and attached picture of BMW resetting odometer to 0 miles on 5/12/2000
      81750 miles on 5/12/2000 day of reset + 57356 miles currently = 139,106 miles total
      I believe carfax records and facilities were guessing bc they didn't have full paperwork history within file history supplied by last elderly owners.
      Pictures below in google link will speak volumes to this rare e30 with it's originality and condition!

Blemishes/cons:
      Brakes within next 12 months
      Dash is original but has middle crack
      Headliner original with 2 tears
      Small tiny dimple dents here and there as well as several scratches (normal wear and tear)

Please text me for faster response or call for details and whatever information you'd like.
      Thank you for viewing my ad!
      R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
      └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

Originally posted by Aleman View Post
        Not so sure about this price, but I do like this color combo, and the seller wrote a good ad (how refreshing!)

1988 BMW 325is - $14500 (Land O Lakes, FL)

https://tampa.craigslist.org/psc/cto...590302298.html
        Love it!
        Jon (OO=[][]=OO)
        1992 325ic white, stock with a 5-speed swap
        Palm Beach County

Comment

And its still missing the lower dash cover that the $2500 cars are also missing haha
          Simon
          Current Cars:
          -1999 996.1 911 4/98 3.8L 6-Speed, 21st Century Beetle

Make R3V Great Again -2020

Comment

This is interesting. Looks like a lot of car for little cheddar. Thoughts?

2004 BMW 545i 6 SPEED! - $6000

Hello! I have for sale a beautiful 545i that is in really awesome shape for the year! A real head turner and sure to be classic with dark tinted windows, new tires, and runs fantastic! This car is a V8, 6 Speed manual which is EXTREMELY rare for this particular vehicle! An absolute joy to drive and very luxurious.

Just replaced the MPM module that is known to go bad, also valve seals have been done recently as well so all major maintenance has been completed to this point. Oil change is fresh and so is coolant flush. The car has just hit 100k miles, so she is very young, 102,XXX to be exact! Plenty of great life left in this car, I am looking to Uber full time and need something more practical otherwise I would keep her!

Please CALL or TEXT anytime! OBO! All serious offers will be considered!
            R135 /// 1990 Alpinweiß II 325is
            └┼┼┘ /// 1993 Black/Black Convertible (sold)

Comment

That is interesting. Must be a joy to roadtrip in.
              My previous build (currently E30-less)
              http://www.r3vlimited.com/board/showthread.php?t=170390

A 2016 Toyota Tacoma TRD 4x4 Offroad in Inferno is my newest obsession

Comment

Ditto

I am really surprise how cheap 5 series cars are. We see them here in Cali and man, they are just giving these things away.

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                  I am really surprise how cheap 5 series cars are. We see them here in Cali and man, they are just giving these things away.
                  It you buy one, make sure the modules under the spare tire are moved to the sides where they wont get fried by water leaks. Also, let the car warm up for 15-20 min then rev the piss out of it. If the valve stem seals are leaking you'll see a huge cloud of smoke come out. That job is fucking expensive...
                  sigpic
                  1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                  1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                  1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

Originally posted by Javier h View Post
                    Originally posted by McGyver View Post
                    It you buy one, make sure the modules under the spare tire are moved to the sides where they wont get fried by water leaks. Also, let the car warm up for 15-20 min then rev the piss out of it. If the valve stem seals are leaking you'll see a huge cloud of smoke come out. That job is fucking expensive...

And thats why people are just giving the V8 cars away. BMW can't build a V8 if their lives depended on it. We have a love hate relationship with them at the shop.
                    IG: deniso_nsi Leave me feedback here

Comment

Originally posted by leegf View Post
                      Great interior.
                      The CL ad has been up for 25 days... but "Im telling you... HURRY!!!"

Comment

Originally posted by dude8383 View Post
                        And thats why people are just giving the V8 cars away. BMW can't build a V8 if their lives depended on it. We have a love hate relationship with them at the shop.
                        I'd love to get an e34 or e39 540, but $2000 in parts for timing chain guides scares the shit outta me...
                        sigpic
                        1987 - 325i Convertible Delphin Auto [SOLD], 325i Convertible Delphin Manual [SOLD]
                        1989 - 325i Convertible Bronzit m30b35 swapped [SCRAPPED], 325i Sedan Alpine Auto[DD]
                        1991 - 325i Coupe Laguna Manual [Project], 535i Sedan Alpine [SCRAPPED]

Comment

I'd love to get an e34 or e39 540, but $2000 in parts for timing chain guides scares the shit outta me...

More like 800 in parts

And if you go with an M60 (non vanos), I dont think you will even have to worry about it (?) Correct me because I might be wrong, but I havent seen chain guide failures on the non vanos V8s. We have an E38 with an M60 in it at the shop right now, all apart for oil leaks, and the chains and guides look great. They have two rows of chains on these as opposed to the single chain on each gear on the Vanos motors. I wonder if thats why Ive never seen any of them fail

Comment

That job is fucking expensive...
                            I imagine. 32V and while the heads are off you may as well do the timing stuff.

IG @turbovarg
                            '91 318is, M20 turbo
                            [CoTM: 4-18]
                            '94 525iT slicktop, M50B30 + S362SX-E, 600WHP DD or bust
                            - updated 3-17

Comment

I scored these 15X7 ET26 MSW wheels today for $100,
                              https://annapolis.craigslist.org/wto/d/alloy-wheels-for-volkswagen/6598532225.html

ET 26 for a Corrado is very low, A Corrado requires a ET 35 or ET38 wheel. Ad didn't say what the offset of the wheels was. Seller said ET26 and I said I'll be right over. They need to be refinished but nothing a wheel shop can't cure. These wheels have a deep dish that I do like. They look easy to clean, a lot easier than basketweaves.

G-Man
                              Attached Files
                              74 2002tii (many mods)
                              86 325 (sold)
                              88 325is (sold)
                              89 325i (totaled)
                              91 318is (parted out)
                              91 318i
                              98 Tacoma Prerunner (parts hauler)

Comment

Find many great new & used options and get the best deals for 1991 BMW 3-Series 318is at the best online prices at eBay! Free shipping for many products!

>BaT said that they currently have TOO many e30's with <75k miles in amazing condition to list my car..... so, here is your chance to own it without paying their ridiculous buyers fee!!!

Not a bad price right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X